Beauty

Narrater

Chat Noir went back to him home, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. When he finally reached his mansion and jumped through his window, he quietly said, "Plagg, Claws in" causing his detransformation and for his Kwami to appear in front of him. He face planted on his bed, and sighed... Plagg sat in the pillow, and said "the only thing that can cure heartbreak is cheese" which made Adrien chuckle a little. He sat up and faced the Black Kwami. "I don't know how to feel Plagg, Ladybug has a crush on Adrien, and she clearly dismisses me.. If only I could tell her.." He said holding back tears.. He wanted to dismiss these thoughts, so he said goodnight to Plagg and went to sleep...

Marinette's POV

I swung into my room and directly landed on my bed. I started talking about how I felt bad leaving Chat Noir, but it wasn't like we were doing anything important, since our patrol was already done. As I continued talking, I there was something missing. TIKKI!. I panicked for a little, frantically looking around my room, trying to spot the spotted Kwami. I looked for a minute, before I heard a knock on my door, and my loving mother's voice. "Marinette? Are you awake?" I heard through the door. I tilted my head down, just enough to realize I was still in my Ladybug costume. I whispered "Spots off" and ran back into bed. Then I responded to my mom, saying "Sorry, I just fell out of bed". I heard faint footsteps, becoming softer and softer, until I could hear them anymore. I knew my mom went back to her room. I whispered for Tikki to come out of hiding under my pillow, which she was doing since I detransformed. She laid on the pillow, next to where my head was rested. Tikki told me that Kwami's are able to hear and see everything you see while you are transformed. They can even heard what your saying. I giggled as I thought of what Chat's Kwami sees after I leave. Then I drifted to sleep, forgetting I had school tomorrow.

Narrater

Marinette woke up to the sound of loud footsteps coming towards her room. Once her door flew open she knew it was he Dad. He may look like a teddy bear, but his footsteps are huge! Her dad reminded her that she had school today, and she jumped out of bed, looked at the clock, and started panicking. Her dad left the room, and them immediately Tikki flew out of her bed. Tikki watched as the frustrated bluenette ran around, trying to get ready. Marinette's vision was fuzzy, given that she just woke up, so she grabbed the first thing she could find in her closet. She didn't have time to look at it, so she put it on. She quickly brushed her hair, not having time to do her signature pigtails, and ran out the door.

Adrien's POV

Today was a normal day. As usual, I got out of bed, with the whining sound of Plagg complaining that we had to go to school. I got dressed, walked out my bedroom door, and headed to the dining room. As I sat alone, eating breakfast, Natalie walked over to tell me what I had planned for the day. It was just like any normal day... I walked out the door, and headed to school. When I got there, I found Nino and Alya sitting on the stairs. I walked over, and sat next to my best bud, Nino. Alya looked over past Nino and too me, and said "Marinette late again? I'm not surprised" with a chuckle. Me and Nino laughed, not for long before everyone's heads turned, including ours. Everyone saw a familiar girl, only not looking familiar at all. Marinette walked by, blushing from all the attention she was getting. But I understand the attention. She looked gorgeous... she was wearing a beautiful red, flowy dress.. With a black belt and matching black heels. It has a silver ombré end, and a silver collar. Her hair was brushed down, not in her usual pigtails, and it looked beautiful. That was the only way to describe it. She was absolutely beautiful.. It was the only thing that made me forget about my heartbreak caused by Ladybug...