The peace

Minghao's POV

I was on my way home driving after a night out with the boys. I don't go out often with them at night but Jun insisted that I should come. My night was fun. Great thing because I had to get off my mind a bit since I've been overthinking lately. I was finally home so I got out of my car. As I was walking toward my house, someone covered my eyes. That scent. It was her it was my lady.. Well I don't know if I still can call her that way now..

"I missed you. Why do smell alcohol?" She started

"What are you doing here Amina?" I coldly asked

"Why do you call me that now?

I ignored her and continued to walk toward my house.

"Minghao!" She shouted

I continued to ignore her. How can she comes back like this like it's nothing. I've been feeling down for weeks because of her. My smiling self have been nothing but a blank face for the past days. I've been rude to people lately when I'm always a kind guy to everyone. Now I'm starting to hate the facts that I love her.. I heard her footsteps coming closer at a faster rhythm. I could tell that she was now running. She hugged from back tightly.

"I'm sorry Minghao.. I'm so sorry.."  She said starting to tear up. She grabbed my back so bad that I could feel her nails into my skin. I felt her tears watering my shirt. I turned to face her so I could hug her. We were hugging each other as tight as a couple that hasn't seen each other in years.

"I'm sorry as well." I mumbled into her ear