Chapter twenty four

Raliya POV

Ashmeera and I talked for hours then we went to the mosque to pray. I told Comfort to meet us at the pack since she is not a Muslim.

Ashmeera and I went in separate cars since she brought her own car to my office. I got out of the car and saw the four of them sitting outside a cafe waiting for me. I waited for Meera to park her car then we both walked to them together. Mimi was the first to see us.

"Somebody should tell me I'm dreaming and am not really seeing Meera here right now" Mimi said standing up and the others turn to look our way.

"Who missed me" Meera asked sarcastically and they just stood there with there mouths open.

"Be careful there fellas you don't want fly entering those pretty mouths, and she is really here" I said with a wide smirk

"Oh my God Meera, I have missed you so much" Halima ran engulfing her in a huge hug and the rest followed it soon turned to a group hug with all of us tears falling from everyone, tears of friendship and joy.

"And I thought I was the emotional one" I snickered wiping my face.

"Shut up, you know you are the emotional one its just.....I missed all of you, I never knew after highschool we will be separated" Mimi said and we murmured in agreement.

"I have missed the old days, soon all of you will be getting married leaving me" Halima said in the middle of her tears.

"What of me am not getting married anytime soon" I said jokingly.

"Even me, am too busy with the hospital" Hauwa said and we all looked at her.

"What of Abdulbasit......huh?" Zahra asked trying to make Hauwa feel uncomfortable.

"Look at the time it's time for prayer let's head to the mosque" Hauwa said walking ahead of us. Well I won't say his her highschool sweetheart but what should I call it, we have shipped them since forever.

"She will never agree to it"I said for only us to hear and we snickered walking behind her it feels like old times the six of us walking to the mosque together. This is where my home is. My home away from home, and this people are my family.

****

After the prayer we went to the park and I stopped by a supermarket to buy a whole box of chocolate don't mistake us, we might look all slim, beautiful and as if we work out a whole lot but it was all the sleepless nights we had pursuing our career in the sciences.

I bought twix, skittles, m and M's, and a whole lot of pop corn am sure we won't be able to finish it all but this happens only once in a while so we have to make the best of this opportunity.

I reached the park and I was designated to find a spot for the picnic, I took note of a spot under a tree and it was the perfect spot for an afternoon picnic. So I took a mat and spread it there.

"Assalamualaikum" a girl came to meet us she was dressed in a full length blue gown, and a black nose mask that has a heart picture on it, her hair was wrapped in a black scarf.

"Walaikumsalam" I said quietly, am not good with talking to people am a very shy person.

"Can you recognize me by any chance" she asked and the others came to join us and they stared her down trying to figure it out but HALIMA was the only one without a shocked expression so I guess she knew who the person was then.

"No, do we know you maybe from highschool or uni" Hauwa asked and and she nodded.

"Both" and with that she removed her mask and it was my Bestie the one and only Comfie and the person we have been waiting for.