Part 15

He pulls you in for a hug. And you hug him back.

You close the door behind him and stand with your back against it. Are you falling in love with him? No. You can't be. It wouldn't work. Android X Human relationships are often looked down upon. They're seen as dirty. Androids are either made for sex or for chores.

You stand there in silence for a minute. Then you hear faint buzzing.

You walk into your living room and see your phone vibrating. You walk over, wondering who it could be. Oskar? But he never calls. He prefers texting.

You look at the screen and see a name you haven't seen in a while, and hoped you never would.

Incoming call:
Sidney Hector

You furrow your brow. Sidney is Oskars old friend, but he's a huge douchebag. He's just plain mean.

You ponder just putting the phone down but you realise that Sid is the type of guy who won't stop until he gets what he wants. It's annoying, but you kinda have to admire it. He's much more determined than you. You decide to answer it.

"Hello-"

"Why aren't you talking to Oskar?" Sid asks, not even letting you finish.

You sigh deeply. "I'm not doing this Sid. I haven't spoken to you in months and I'm certainly not going to explain myself to you" You tell him.

You hear him scoff nonchalantly. "Are you just gonna suddenly stop talking to him then like you did to me?"

You stopped talking to Sidney when he did something to Oskar.

Oskar had a girlfriend. About a year ago, a girl called Ruby. Sid convinced her that Oskar was cheating on her with you and said that they should sleep together to get back at him. Of course, he wasn't cheating. Sid just wanted to bang Ruby.

The saddest part however is that it didn't surprise either of you. Sid was just that type of person.

"Goodbye Sidney." You say before putting the phone down.

That was a weird turn of events. Oskar doesn't speak to Sidney so how did he know you and Oskar weren't on speaking terms? He speaks to Patrick though, maybe he told him?

Your phone starts ringing again. It's him. Of course he's going to keep ringing. You roll your eyes and turn off your phone. Even though he won't be able to ring you anymore, you have a creepy feeling that this won't be the end of it.

You decide to just ignore the creeping feeling you have and do something else. Your stomach rumbles and you remember that you haven't eaten breakfast yet.

You walk into the kitchen and open the cupboard. You're greeted by nothing. You open the fridge. Luckily, there's a box of eggs/packet of bacon for you to cook.

You take out the food and a frying pan to cook it along with the oil.

You place in a couple bacon strips/crack a couple eggs in the pan and it begins to sizzle. The smell of breakfast begins to fill the kitchen slowly along with the sound of the oil spitting out.

When it's cooked, you put your breakfast on a plate and walk into the living room to eat while watching television. You're happy now that you've seen Connor and you're very excited for Friday. The curiosity grows within you and you can't help but wonder where you're going or what Connor has planned, if he even has anything planned yet. However, there is one thing you're sure of for definite. If it's with Connor, it'll be the best night of your life.