Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning alone. Dodger was gone from my side and the others were no longer in their beds. I sat up from the bed and stretched. Once i brought my arms back down i notice Dodgers red bandanna tied around my wrist. I looked down at it, last night ran threw my head making me smile. Bringing my wrist up i could smell his body spray.

Dropping my hand i stood and changed. I stepped outside to see if maybe they were outside, but they were no where to be seen. Going back inside i didnt really know what to do. Looking around everything seemed so large without anyone here. But looking around some more, it also was vary dirty. I sighed.

They dont clean vary well. But they are vary quick to run off with out me to get Oliver. I didnt know where the house was, or even what park of New York they went to. So, now that i couldnt stop thinking of everyone else and Oliver, i decided t keep my mind on something else.

I started to clean, but i started to regret that choice. There was so much trash, so much dust. Living on the streets looking threw trash for food seemed less hard compared to this. When it came to the others personal stuff, i didnt touch it. I left their stuff and beds alone. After a couple of hours it looked a lot better. Cleaner.

My heart jumped when i hear the others laughter comes. Hearing Dodger laughing and joking with the others, i felt my stomach turn, and suddenly i was worried about how i looked. I dusted down my cloths and patted down my hair, hoping i didnt look like more then a mess then normal. The door opened making me drop my hands down to my sides.

They were all smiling. "Hey it looks great in here." Rita smiled

"Thanks." i nodded.

"What about Tito and Miss 6 times national champion?" Dodge said joking with the other guys, making them all laugh. When he say me he smiled and walked close.

"You feeling alright?" he asked with a small smile. I smiled back and nodded. I gasped when he pulled his hand out from behind him.

"Oliver!" Oliver jumped into my arms and i hugged him close.

"See . . . i told you i'd get him back." Dodger smiled again. I looked up at him.

"Thank you Dodger." I looked past his to everyone else. "Thanks guys."

I pulled Oliver up to look at him. He looked . . . great. He was clean, nails clipped, fur brushed out. He Had a blue collar around his neck with a gold tag. Before i could do anything Oliver started to wiggle around. I put him onto the floor and he ran over to the stairs. He looked back at me an meowed.

"Oliver whats wrong?" i asked. He hoped up onto one of the steps and meowed again. He seemed like he wanted to leave, like he wanted to go back. I didnt know what to think, but my heart started to hurt.

"I . . . i think he wants to go back man." Tito said looking at Oliver.

"Nah." Dodger waved his hand off. But i could see in Oliver, that he really did want to leave, he wanted to go back to that house.

"We need to take him back." i say seeing Oliver trying to go further up the stirs.

"What?" Dodger got in front of me again. "We risked alot to get him out of there."

"I know but. . . He doesnt want to be here." i sighed. "He wants to go back." Dodger rubbed his eyes, i could see the frustration in him face. "I have to take him back."

"He must have gotten attached to the little girl." Franky says looking up at Rita.

"Little girl?" i sighed. "She must why he wants to leave. Better then living on the streets."