Chapter 46

1 month later

Me and JJ walked around the wedding store as we looked for a wedding dress. "Oh, that ones nice." She said and I looked over at it, the back was long and the lace at the top was nice. JJ looked at me with a pleading look. 

"I'll try that one on," I said to the lady that was helping us choose which dress we were going to go for. She nodded before grabbing it and taking it to the dressing room. I took a deep breath and walking up behind her and going in. 

5 minutes later I had changed into the dress and I looked at myself in the mirror before taking another deep breath and walking out to find Emily had joined us, JJ looked over Emily's shoulder and spotted me and smiled.

"You look gorgeous Grace," She said and Emily turned round to look at me, her look went from confusion into complete awe. 

"It's true," Emily agreed.

"Do you think?" I asked and they both nodded, and I blushed lightly. 

"You think this is the one?" Emily asked and I nodded. I placed my hand on my beating heart, I haven't even seen Derek yet. It might just be wedding nerves since it's in 3 weeks time now. I looked between my two bridesmaids and Garcia was my maid of honour.  

"This is definitely the one I like," I said twirling and letting out a little laugh, JJ and Emily just chuckled at me, Garcia entered and just looked at us like we were weird. Before turning around and walking back out again and then walking back in again.

"You guys are so weird," She muttered, thinking we didn't hear her but we all glared at her and she put her hands up in surrender, "But so am I, so that's why were all friends." She said and I giggled lightly at her words.

"You look gorgeous Grace," She said taking a photo of me, I quickly covered my face. All the girls just laugh at me, I grumble some incoherent words under my breath and walked back to get changed. Emily, JJ and Garcia were all waiting to go and get food because they were all getting quite vicious cause they hadn't had food yet. 

"Grace! Hurry up, I will rip your face off if you don't hurry up. I'm starving!" Screamed JJ and I tried not to chuckle at her comment. I changed back into my original clothes and we headed out. 

We finally made it to a food area and we started ordering our food, but Emily and JJ started an argument between them both about who was paying, so while they were doing that I quickly payed and gave the guy a wink basically telling him not to tell them that it was me that payed.

"JJ, Did you just pay?!" Screeched Emily at JJ and I rolled my eyes before grabbing Garcia's arm and dragging her off to get a seat.

"We can't take them out anywhere can we?" Asked Garcia and I shook my head, while laughing. We finally found a table and Emily and JJ joined us and they were both glaring at each other and me and Garcia covered our mouths to keep us from laughing at our two friends.

"What are you two laughing about?!" Snapped Emily and I bit my lip, Garcia just smirked. Emily hit the both of our heads making us groan, and JJ to laugh. I glared at the both of them and just ignored them for the rest of the day. 

They kept prodding and annoying me, hoping that I would talk to them again but I was refusing to do so because they annoyed me that much. 50 Minutes later I was back at mine and Derek's house and I said goodbye to Garcia, and faked to still be mad at Emily and JJ. Just as they were about to leave I jumped and hugged Emily and JJ.

"I love you two," I whispered and they chuckled at me, I didn't want them to be mad at me when I came back to work. They just hugged me back tightly before leaving also, I walked up to the door and opened it. Derek stood there with a glare on his face and I bit down on my lip.

"And where were you?" He asked me.

"Hey babe, What a lovely day it is." I said before I went to make a runner from him but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I grumbled and I felt his chest rumble as he laughed at me.