CHAPTER ONE

Nick only had to rap his last verse before walking off stage, letting the melody end as everyone in the crowd cheered. He smiles, lightly, feeling proud. Though, all he wanted to do was roll one or maybe four, once he gotten to the motel him and a few others were located at.

"Bro, the performance was lit," Jay, his best friend and group member, wraps his arm around Nick, causing him to all most lose the balance he barely has. The concert drained the energy he had left, causing him to sluggishly walk.

"Yeah, it was," Nick drowsily says. He gently sets the microphone he was holding into its briefcase behind stage, whilst Jay does the same.

Zion, another group member came from the stage, "Are we going back to the motel? I'm tired as hell," he wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"We are, we just need to find Desman," as Jay finished, their manager, Desman, came holding a black matte iPad.

"I finally found you three. Come on, the rest is waiting in the van," Desman beckons them as they grab their things that was resting on a grey cushioned bench.

Following Desman, they walked out the back entrance, climbing into the red van. When they were in, everyone was napping. Nick sat in the middle while Jay and Zion sat beside him, dozing off.

Before they knew it, they were off to their hotel.

It was the next night and everyone was in their rooms, doing their own activities. Nick sat on his bed with his phone in hand, scrolling through Instagram and Twitter, going back and forth between the apps.

He jerked when Jay bursts into his room, holding a black baggy, smiling like a maniac.

Nick stares at him as he done so, "Why the fuck did you burst into my room like that?" he picked his phone from the floor.

"You know that kush Darryl always supplies us with?" Jay asked, waltzing over to Nick's bed with the baggy.

Nick looks at him sideways, "Yeah... why?"

"I got the upgrade, bro!" he says, laughing, holding the baggy to his chest. Nick frowned; what was so special about a upgrade? Isn't it the same thing, but more grams?

"What's so special about it?" he asked as Jay opened the bag.

"Bro, what you mean what's so special about it? What's so special about it is that it's better than before," Jay holds the baggy of cannibis to Nick's nose, "smell it."

Nick was hesitant to smell the plant, but he did anyways. He sniffed, but then coughed. The aroma from the plant was pungent, but sweet.

"Nigga, what is that?!" Nick coughed, "I'm not smoking that shit!"

"It's weed my nigga and it's the best shit you'll ever have," Jay impressioned Smokey from 'Friday.'

"Yeah, but the smell coming from it burns my nose like nicotine; how am I supposed to smoke it when it has that affect on me?" Nick asks, locking his phone.

"That's the point. You'll get used to it after awhile," Jay laughs, closing the bag.

Nick wasn't sure if he wanted to try out the new product, but at the same time, he was.

"What's it called?" he asked.

Jay sits the bag beside him, "It's called that Floral Bohemian Sativa. Shit'll have you lucid dreaming and shit, but you'd be wide awake. Man, it's better than the regular, bro; I'm telling you."

Nick wasn't sure if he wanted to be hallucinating like a schizophrenic illed person while getting high, but he couldn't be the judge of that just yet.

"Shit, if it's that good-why don't you roll one," Nick finally gave in.

"See, I know you wanted some of that kushy good good!" Jay walked out of the room to get the wraps. Nick shakes his head at his best friend. Though, they had their differences and similarities, they were two peas in a pod.

After three minutes of waiting, Jay came with the brown, strawberry flavored wrapping paper and the cannibis grinder. He sat on the bed with a playboy magazine, taking a bit of the cannabis, placing it into the grinder. As he was grinding, it fell onto the wrap. He made two joints, giving one to Nick.

Nick takes the prepared joint from Jays' hand, looking at it. The cannibis was a odd color of a magenta color, which had him throwed.

"Did he put food coloring in this or something?" asked Nick as he inspected the foreign buzz.

"Nope, it grew like that," Jay answers as he grips a fat, purple lighter from the pocket of his camouflaged khaki leg. He lights his joints, passing the lighter to Nick.

Nick watches the flame as it lights the end. A abnormal color of pink smoke began to rise. He jerked his head back, but taking a drag, tasting the strawberry flavored wrap and the Bohemian weed at the same time. To him, it tastes as if it was strawberry-pineapple.

"This some good shit," he exhales the pink smoke, causing him to be throwed, once again, "Bro-bro, why the smoke pink?"

"I don't know. Maybe because the kush is pink," he says exhaling while he talked.

"You right, you right."

After that one blunt, Nick was on edge. He'd never felt this high before. He doesn't even get high off one blunt, it'll take him about two or three to get there. He knew the Floral Bohemian Sativa was no joke.

"Man, I feel different," Nick says, looking at his hands. He looked beside him to see Jay with his eyes closed, slouching.

Turning his head, he looked forward. The whole room was foggy with pink smoke. He tilts his head as he seen someone appear from the fog, walking towards him.

"You tripping right?" he asked himself with his mouth hung ajar.

¡PLEASE FEEL FREE TO
VOTE, COMMENT,
AND SHARE!