CHAPTER THREE

The crew was back on tour, again. Zion and Nick recorded their first song together, along with Cordae. They recorded videos for Instagram, the whole sha-bang before calming down. Soon, it was quiet enough to hear the tires on the tour bus, grinding against the road as they headed towards their destination.

As Nick was staring at the ceiling, he seen Jay passing the blunts around to everyone, handing them out.

"Aye, Jay-give me one, shit," Nick says. Jay leans forward across the table, handing Nick the foreign. Then he thought, 'Are we supposed to be doing this on the bus?'

He then shook the thought off. All the doors were closed, the driver and their manager was in the front of the bus. They was going to hotbox the room. Everyone passed three lighters around. The blunts were lit as they all inhaled and exhaled the smoke.

The taste of the floral bohemian invaded Nick's tastebuds as he continued to steadily inhaled the high, lurking to his paradise, once again.

Once he was done, he slumped against the cornered sofa, closing his eyes.

He heard her voice very faintly as he began to be driven into cloud nine.

"Wingapo," she greets, politely. Today, she wore a short, navy blue tube top and a white sarong that draped to her knees. She wore a pebble stone ankle bracelet as her hair was in a messy bun.

"...What? What's that?" Nick asked as the scenery began to change right before his eyes. The transition still had him tripped.

"You didn't know? Wingapo is a way of how us indians greet eachother!" she says, sitting next to him on the bed that substituted the couch.

"I swear I thought you was portuguese mixed with... obviously indian," he frowned as she giggled.

"You're funny. My father is actually portuguese, but I never met him. My mother was violated along with the rest of the women who were picking corn in the fields," her explanation had Nick shocked as a dog who wasn't used to water.

"T-they was raped?" he frowned looking at her saddened eyes. She nodded, but then stood.

"Lets not have that stop us from having a good time. To the caved beach we go," she walks out of the one room beach house onto the cool sand that tickled her toes.

Nick had taken notice to follow her out. She led him to a cave with a underground beach within it. He watched as her hair swayed side to side, touching her rear end. She had taken it from its bun, letting it flow.

Once again, she stripped from her general clothes and her bikini was left against her body.

"Come! The waters fine!" she takes a seat on ber knees in the water. Nick looked at the deep blue water before sticking his feet in. He heads towards her, sitting in front of her.

The water was lukewarm, yet cool.

"I never got your name, I mean my name's Nick or Nicholas, but what's yours?" he asks.

"Miluniwuakiki," she smiles.

Nick tilts his head to the left, "Mil- what-"

"Miluniwuakiki. You call me Luni, Mil, Uni, or kiki. I didn't choose my name..." she slightly chuckles.

"It's good. I'll just call you Luni," he assures. As he looked towards a opening of the cave, she slowly engulfs herself into the water. Once he looked forward, he seen she was gone. He frowned, looking around, confused on where she could've gone.

He flinched once he feels her hands on his knees. She rose from the water, droplets of water dripping from her face onto her breast. Nick was in shock as he watched. She looked as if she was majestic coming from the water, the droplets dripping from her lips back into its substance.

She climbed onto his lap in a aura of innocence. Once again, she felt on his face in fascination. He looked very different from the people in her village. He didn't have the texture he of hair that was soft and silky, but coarse and soft. His eyes weren't a butterfly shape, nor his skin was a dark pigment, but a light butterscotch.

"You're so different..." she says, lifting her touch away from his skin in which he was enjoying.

"What you mean?" he asked. Luni suddenly began to feel a sensation in her ovaries. A feeling she's never had before. Her mother sheltered her away from boys, always. When Nick appeared in the isolated one room house, she just had to be curious. Now, here she is, sitting in his lap having a bizarre feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"I don't know," she says. She then realized she said the words she knew that were not allowed in the village, "I'm sorry," she began to stand from his lap, but he held her captive.

"Why're you apologizing? Where're you going?" Nick asked as held onto her hips. A faint sound of a horn was heard.

"Please, I have to go. I just heard the horn in the village. If I don't be home right now, I'll be presented with consequences," she pushes his chest. The sun was setting and it was dangerous for anyone to be outside during after dark.

They stand together, "You're going to have to come with me. I don't want you getting hurt. There's savages and men with metal lurking around the forest at this time," she rambles on, grabbing her top and sarong. She then grabs his hand, beginning to run, dragging him along.

Nick was led to houses, built with clay and straw, that rested beside eachother. Luni peeked inside her home before grabbing his hand, pulling him in. She closes her blinds, and slides a plank through the door handles.

Nick stood looking around. A bed with black fur rested on the comforter, along with a book with yellow pages. Nothing else was placed in the one room home-

"Bro!" he heard Jay snapping his fingers in his face. Nick groaned in fury.

"I'm really about to punch the shit out of you!" Nick says as Jay puts his hands up in surrender.

"We're at the venue, just saying mane," he simply said.

Nick stood with attitude and walks off the bus.

If that wasn't interesting, he didn't know what was.