Chapter 17 Aarron

when i finally woke up i seen a missed call from Reyna i called her back."Hello hey baby im coming over we have to talk and then she hung up. Three minutes later i heard a knock at the door i went downstairs to get it Reyna came in and hugged me she gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. I picked her up and carried her to my room i laid her in my bed she smiled at me and sat up i my bed ."Aarron im pregnant. I looked at her and sat up i was speechless me going to be a father i get to raise my child up right and be there for them. "Reyna baby you for real i gave her a kiss and touched her stomach well were gonna be parents now we really need to work hard to get you and my little one safe. "You know what I told you about My pops and them she nodded well i made the drop and he gave me 5 thousand. Reyna sat up in my bed so how long you gonna keep doing this? I dont want you out there i really dont things happen all the time bad things."Reyna baby calm down i dont know but Trey said hes a dective in training he probalbly told the police department by now.  I heard the doorbell ring me and Reyna looked out the window it was Shane and my pops. She came downstairs with me Reyna sat on the couch while i opened the door. " Hey, son how you feelin he asked while barging in the house Tired i answered honestly they sat on the couch and i sat next to Reyna. " Reyna can you give us a minute to talk? Sure I'm gonna head home she got up and gave me a kiss on my lips and walked out the house. "She's a real beauty son real good taste for real yall need to stop talking about my women and tell why yall are really here. Well Shugg called me today and told me he liked you he wants you to work for him he said you a newbie to the streets a clean face he needs that so police won't get suspicious and asking questions. You get paid 34 thousand a month and i want half of your money."Nope im not doing it you cant tell Shugg no said Shane while sitting on the edge of the couch this nigga is bigger than all of us. He knows people in high power nigga he will have you killed i shook my head. "Man I said I cant do this you forced me to make a drop for you now do it for someone else naw im straight. " Well to bad you have meeting with him in four hours get dressed i put my head down and went upstairs im tired of his ass. I grabbed my new iPhone 6s plus and went to the bathroom i texted Trey.

Man whats up did you get anyword from your people?

Yea i did keep doin what they say man the police know you dragged into this but for you not to get arrested you have to give us details about there whereabouts.

Ok Trey but yall for real need to hurry Reyna just told me shes pregnant and if i dont do what they said and if i bring police involved he said he killin Reyna and my moms .

Word?.....But Aarron we got yo back i got yo back u got me Reyna and yo moms you can trust and if things get too heated i promise we will take Reyna and Ms.Johnson in to a safe house.

A'ight bruh thanks, man keep me posted.

Sure will and delete your messages just in case they ask for ur phone.

Fo sho bruh i will do that

******

When we pulled up to a restaurant and they told me he was inside I got out and sat at the table with him. "I see you made it i shook his hand yep. So let me explain what i need you to do you see i need a new face on my streets someone they would never expect in the game. I want you to be the one to be shown in the daylight and at night. I want you to help me recruit new people and the money will be good i promise to pay you 35 thousand a month faithfully. " Shugg no disrespect sir but i don't know my gurl told me she's pregnant and i don't wanna pull her into this lifestyle. "You a good man imma make you a deal you work for me while she's pregnant then i promise when she has the baby you can stop doin my work. "You got a deal Shugg good now eat you look hungry. He was right i been so tired and lazy I haven't eaten that much but i sure did today.