Chapter 30 Reyna

~6 Months Later~

Since the problem was gone me and Aarron really got to focus on us and the babies. Speaking of babies i was 8 months pregnant and we both moved to Alanta, Georgia and got us a nice beautiful home we had four bed rooms three baths full basement and walk in closets. We did get married two months ago actually and we also got some reward money which was 49 thousand dollars and not to mention he had 6million dollars stashed away and i did release my book last month and i already got 1 million copies sold which is a big blessing. "Aarron hunny i said while sitting on the couch he came in the living room with a big smile on his face Yes dear wifey he said while kissing me can you hand me the remote. He got up and handed me the remote and went into the kitchen then i felt something wet i stood up and notice it was my water it broke!!. ! AARRON Its time he helped me to the car ."Ok Reyna you doing good baby just breathe hold on he rubed my belly but i smacked his hand away."You did this shit to me Ahhhhh it took us 10 minutes to get to the hospital and i went straight to the delivery room since they could see baby A's head they let me do vaginal labor. "Come on Mrs.Johnson push here come the first one... and its a boyyy i stopped and a minute later i pushed again and heard my daughter cry. The doctors cleaned them off and i was amazed at how my babies were so beautiful they looked alike which they both had hazel eyes but my daughter her eyes were lighter. After they cleaned them off they put them in our arms. "How about i call you Arrionya Nicole Johnson and i want my son to be named Darnell Aarron Johnson. I kissed both of my babies and kissed Aarron look at them baby there beautiful yes they are.

*******

~Two Weeks Later~

My babies were two weeks old and i really get to see there personallity come out we decided to take them to the park and have a picnic we sat them in there little bouncers. Arrionya loved the breeze on her face she smiled and laughed when it past by her and Darnell he would poke his lips out when he felted the breeze.

"Look at us now baby happy with two beautiful kids and we dont have to worry about working we can spend time with our kids. "Your right Reyna and gave me a kiss we picked them out of there bouncer and we watched the sun go down together as a family.

~THEEE END~♥♥♥♥

Rate and tell me how you liked it byee until next time Wattpad Readers

If you like this you will love We belong Together