Chapter 29 Aarron

I woke up and seen big bright lights i wasnt in the hospital i was in some room. I sat up and i grabed my phone from my pocket and texted Trey what happend so far he told me he will track me down . I called Reyna but she didnt answer her phone I walked out the room noticing it was a long hallway a head of me i heard voices coming from a little room.

"Shugg they said they got Reyna shes at Big Aarrons house he got her tied to a bed frame so she aint going no where. .

Shitt they got my baby i texted Trey the address to my pops house so they can get Reyna i walked into the room."I see your awake how did you sleep fuck you Shugg the guy with a gun hit me in my stomach with the gun i bend over hurting. I stood up and punched him in his face and he passed out four guys pointed there gun at me i looked at them."Yall niggas are pussys real men use there fist and not guns they all dropped there guns and charged at me. I hit them all up but shiit i was tired but i didnt let Shugg know that "Now like i said i want out Now Shugg pointed a gun at me Goodbye Aarron i closed my eyes and heard gunshots i looked down at my body and seen no blood on me.I turned around and seen Trey and his back up {police} "Man im damn glad to see you i shook up with him and we lefted the guys that were in the room they all got arrested. We drove quickly to my pops house i went into the house and seen Mariah trying to kiss Reyna i pushed her and she went flying into the couch. "So you think you can cone up in here i quickly untied Reyna she stood up Zack came charging at me i grabed him by his collar and threw him at the fire place he got up and started to swing.I looked over at Reyna she was beating the fuck outta Mariah I grabed Zack started punching him Mariah got thrown against him i grabed her by her hair and body slammed her on the couch i threw Zack against the big flat screen t.v. I grabed Reyna by her hand and we both ran out the house . Police cars ,ambulance and Trey was outside they went in and started arresting people on the spot. "Good Job Aarron you did amazing Trey hugged Reyna I wanted to let you know its over and we did arrest Shane and Rochelle she was selling crack and Shane killed someone your mom is safe Aarron good luck you too.I grabed Reyna's hand and we walked towards the police car to go home.