Chapter XXXIV

Nagisa's heart ached. His brain was yelling, screaming at him for being such an ignorant, for being so foolish. For allowing Karma to get away by being weak and panicking. The whole relationship was a mistake, it made him incompetent and distracted. Besides, Karma deserved so much more. If Nagisa knew this to be true, then why was he in so much agony? Why did he wish to be at Karma's side once again, snuggling into him only lit up by the light from the movie that neither were watching, too focused on each others' lips as they slid against each other?

The man couldn't take the pain of knowing that Karma resented him, so he drowned himself in his work. It was as if he was sent back several years, when he was back in 3-E, when he was top of the class because he wouldn't give a second thought to his own safety. If only the grenade had killed him, if only Takaoka has killed him on the helicopter pad like he had vowed. 

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a groan from the man beneath him, a large, calloused hand roughly kneading his ass. A forced groan escaped Nagisa's lips as they spanked the cheeks to watch it jiggle, still held captive by white lace panties. A soft whine escaped Nagisa's lips/

"Such a pain-loving slut," the man growled, adding another smack to the ass, before his lips were attacked again. Nagisa's sounds of pleasure were muffled by chapped lips as a tongue slithered into his mouth. 

It tasted and felt wrong. Normally Nagisa didn't let it get this far, but this time it was different. Karma's words had played through his mind on repeat, tearing at his heart and self-esteem. But for some sick reason, he felt attached to them. Possibly because he knew it was the last words that the love of his life had said to him, or the fact that he was desperately hanging onto Karma and blatantly ignoring the world around him.

"Already a slut, a whore sleeping around for a thrill then beating the people you used to death. All for money." 

Why not prove him right, Nagisa thought as he forced himself to swirl their tongues. The stranger tasted like ciggerates and whiskey, reeking off strong booze and sweat. His large body shone in the light as he pulled back, chubby fingers pulling off his stained tank top and allowing his beer belly to flop past his jeans.

The man chuckled at Nagisa's feigned expression of arousal, striking a few flexing poses as he smirked, revealing yellowed teeth, "Come on baby boy, take off your shirt. Show daddy your pretty little body."

Nagisa wanted to cry. He wanted to scream. He didn't want this.

Yet, against all of his instincts, he tugged off the baby pink crop that hugged his slender frame, leaving him in only lace panties and white thigh highs with matching pink boys on them. The man's predatory gaze made Nagisa want to recoil, to shiver with disgust. Instead he chose to take a step back and lie down on the bed seductively.

Bottom lip caught between his teeth as azure eyes fluttered.

"Oh, daddy, do you like the new panties? I bought them just for you. For your eyes only," he giggled, batting his eyelids innocently as the older man licked his lips. 

Dark, lust-filled eyes roamed the exposed skin as the man stepped forward, shuffling out of his jeans and boxers. His dick was about 6 inches, quite thick, but also with just as girthy bush of dark hair covering the base. It made Nagisa suppress a gag. He didn't hate hair on a penis, just when there was a lot of it he would find hair in his mouth and ass for days to weeks after the encounter.

Nagisa licked his lips, trying to imagine someone else in place of the older pervert, "Oh daddy, it looks so delicious."

"Turn around, all fours," he commanded, which Nagisa obliged to. It was preferable to not watch the man or look at him. There was a brief time where he had no stimulation, allowing the amount of precum dripping from Nagisa's cock to increase. He could hear the wrapper of a condom, a lid pop and grunting behind him as the man rolled on a condom lubed himself up.

A finger traced down Nagisa's spine and ended up at his pantie line, before it dipped into it and dragged them down to the blunette's knees.

"I'm going to fuck you with the thigh highs on, since they look so fucking gorgeous on you," came a rumble from behind. A muffled scream pushed past Nagisa's throat as a hand pushed his head into the pillow and a fully erect penis forced its way into his asshole. The stretch was burning, taking over all pleasure, however he had no time to get used to the sensation as the man began a savage pace, missing his prostate at every thrust.

It seemed to last for ages, his cock weeping as pleasure slowly began to be added, and most of the way until it overtook the pain. The blood seemed to make it easier to get used to, and soon Nagisa was moaning loudly, screaming like a bitch in heat as the tip assaulted his prostate.

It felt nice, not good, but since he couldn't see the man, Nagisa allowed his thoughts to run wild. And they went directly back to a certain redhead and their first night together.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuckohomgchrist," Nagisa breathed out, squeezing his eyes shut as heat began to pool in his stomach. Biting the lip was the only way he knew to stop himself screaming Karma's name instead of the man's. Come to think of it, he didn't even know his name, all he knew is that he had a lot of money and bought Nagisa about seven free drinks before leading him to the back room. There wasn't even a contract attached to this.

"I'm about to come, better thank daddy for his cum you bitch," he growled, before promptly spilling himself into the plastic sleeve. Weak moans left Nagisa's mouth as he felt the plastic push further inside him, but felt nowhere near as close.

"T-thank y-ou Sir-r," he muttered, hissing when the man pulled out.

"I'll leave some money on the dresser and my number. Call me if you ever want another night like this," was all the man said.

Nagisa collapsed onto the bed, not looking but hearing a rustling of clothes and then the door slam. The asshole didn't even make him cum, just used his body to get himself off and then left, giving him money too. Nagisa's heart sank to his feet as he realised what he had just done.

Karma was right. He was just a whore. A prostitute who sometimes went too far with a blood kink. No self-respecting assassin would do something like this.

So, with that in mind, Nagisa buried his head in the pillow and allowed himself to cry.