Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

IMPORTANT NOTE: Wattpad Originals

I got some news for you

I got some news for you. My Pretend Summer, (Camp Mapplewood's sequel)  has been chosen to be part of Wattpad Originals. What is that? Well, it's a program to explore the reader/writer relationship and to see how readers support writers. It also includes the writers' having an opportunity to earn money It'll be nice to sit down and prioritise writing, which I haven't been able to do for a while as I've had to worry about other responsibilities.

It's bonkers that I was chosen for this program. Every moment that I'm not writing, where I'm at work or college, I'm continuously plotting or daydreaming about my characters. Even when I'm with friends, I zone out a lot and get sucked into one of the worlds that I've created. It's constant. I wouldn't change that. Getting this chance means the world to me. I'm excited that Wattpad introduced a way for readers to support their favs writers.

What does this mean for you?

Coins are basically tickets to read chapters of a book included in Wattpad Originals. To a certain extent, the book will be free and then it will introduce a paywall. Mine will begin after chapter five!

Can't afford it? I understand completely. I have free books on my profile and will always supply free books. This opportunity gives me the chance to write more so it's a win-win for us both!

If you have questions, you should check the Wattpad Originals profile as a book with some common Q&AS.

Or ask me directly!

Thank you so much for your continuous support of me on Wattpad.

***

Camp Mapplewood's sequel.

It all started again because I returned back to Luton to support Gwen in her new found business adventure.

I just wanted to be a counsellor at Camp Mapplewood for the summer, like Vivian and I had initially planned, but Gwen threw a wrench in that plan when she announced to everyone that I was a touch starved gay and her new-found charity case, a perfect face for her new dating camp.

This is the one where, Vivian, my girlfriend, pretends to be my ex for the summer.

So you will need to have read Camp Mapplewood. Have you done that?

This will be updated every Sunday!

Bless y'all guys. I'm excited to share this with you.