Taken

It has been a year since Jake was born. His skin is covering his metal. I take him out of his crib and go downstairs to see Chase home from school. "Hey." "Hey how is Jake?" "Good"  There is a knock at the door and chase opens it. Police storm into the house with guns in their hands.
"Put your hands in the air." "I can't have a child  in my arms." "Grab her and the child."
They grab me and take Jake from my arms. They put me in hand cuffs and put Jake in a car seat. We are put in the car.
*time skip, you are now at a lab*
We are out in a cellar that only had one bed and no bathroom.
"How am I supposed to use the bathroom?" A doctor comes in and replies with,"You don't need it. Now out these on." He hands me a new set of clothes. "Can you gat out please." "Yes." He walks out and I put the clothes on.
He comes back in and tells me why we are here. "Lizzie you and your son Jake are cyborgs. We are going to keep you here until we know what is going on." "WHAT!?" "I know this is shocking news but don't get any ideas." He leaves the room and new doctors come in and take me out of the cell. They bring me in a room and put me on a table. They put a needle in my arm and take some of my blood. My blood was black. They put me back in my cell and do the same to Jake. There was no way out. I decided to plan an escape.