Chapter 31

(A/N: Me again, I'm getting the hang of these little notes haha, just wanted to say, I hope I'm not back in your good books again :|, I'm sorry about the last few chapters, I just thought I'd add a little bit of drama into the story, makes it somewhat better in my opinion, did you like it? I mean not like 'like' it, but did you think it was a good touch? And also what do you think of Addison's friends, Jacob, Alice, Elliott and Finnick? Who is your favourite and why? I'd really love to know what you think of them, I do try to involve them as much as I can, instead of it literally just being Stefan and Addison, so yeah, let me know, and I hope you enjoy this chapter, I personally really like it, it's probably one of my favourite chapters, it's also one of my lonngggeeeesssstttt chapters, get it? 6.3k words!! And I hope you like the song I added to the chapter, Evergreen :P)

"I can't find the right dress to wear" I say on the phone to Stefan as I look at my dresses, I'm wearing pyjamas because I just showered.

"You'll look breath taking in anything love" He says.

"That doesn't help me, this is my first prom and I don't know what to wear, I've gotta pick one out and go to Ali's to get ready" I tell him.

"I can't help you babe, just pick one at random, you'll look beautiful anyway, look I've gotta go and get showered and ready myself" He says.

"What are you wearing?" I ask.

"A suit, black suit, white shirt with a bow tie, nicely styled hair and some aftershave, oh and clean teeth" He jokes and we both laugh, the other week when he didn't have any toothpaste so he chewed gum all day.

"Have you shaved yet?" I ask half seriously. I liked when he had his facial hair.

"No, not yet" He answers.

"Good, don't shave, please? I like your facial hair, it suits you" I tell him.

"Ok fine, I won't shave, but only because you like it, I only like it when you like it" He says.

"Love you, see you soon" I say.

"Love you too my beautiful girl, see you there" He says and we hang up. Now I've gotta pick a dress. I check the time, great, Alice is expecting me to be there in less than 5 minutes.

ANSWER YOUR PHONE IT'S YOUR FRIEND ANSWER YOUR PHONE

"Hello Ali" I answer.

"Where are you?" She asks.

"I'm in my room trying and failing to pick a dress to wear" I answer.

"You'll look great in any dress Addi, just pick one and get here I need to do your make-up and hair" She orders.

"Ok I don't want to be caked in make-up, just some mascara, and don't go overboard with my hair either, just curl it a little, I'm not very girly" I tell her. I haven't worn mascara for months, when I first started at this school I did, I don't even remember when I stopped wearing it. I'm not even overly keen on wearing a dress but I don't mind them.

"What about some lipstick and putting your hair up a little?" She asks.

"I'll think about it ok, I want to feel comfortable for my first prom" I tell her.

"Me too, see you in a minute" She says and hangs up. Ok, just pick a dress Addison, any dress, you'll look crap in either of them anyway, just kidding, I won't look awful but like I said, I'm not very girly, I'd rather wear jeans and a blouse.

I shut my eyes and wave a hand in front of me and then put it down onto a dress, when I open my eyes, whatever dress my hand is on I'll wear. I open my eyes and it's a blue one, I guess it's ok, not too short that my butt will be on show and not too long that I'll trip in it. I grab it and my phone and speed walk to Alice's room.