CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR|Port Angeles

CHAPTER FOUR|
Port Angeles

Later that night, Anastasia, Roman, and Edward drove to Port Angeles. Edward wanted to drive, so both men were in the front while Anastasia sat in the back watching the trees as they pass by.

Anastasia told her brother a specific store she wished to go to. She quickly found a dress she wanted, it was a long black dress with white flowers covering it.

The dress was open back and tied along her neck, as well had a long slip that would show a bit of her chest. Of course, Roman already loved it and she didn't even have to try it on, he already knew no matter what she wore she would be beautiful in his eyes.

"Are we done?" Edward asks already feeling impatient. "A few more minutes." Anastasia wanted to find a dress for Bella. If Edward didn't speak to his beloved before prom, she would and get Bella to come to prom with her, which would ultimately force Edward to go with them.

The blonde suddenly gasps softly seeing a navy blue dress that would surely complement Bella's skin tone. It was short, Anastasia had a feeling the girl would not like a long dress like she did, so it almost seemed perfect.

"Now, I am ready." Anastasia says handing Edward the dress. "What's this?" Edward asks annoyed.

"Just buy it, Edward." Anastasia says taking the dress from Roman, and walked toward the registers. "I don't think that's his size, nor color, flower." Roman says swiping his card before Anastasia could. The woman knows not to argue with Roman when it comes to these things.

"I agree. Luckily, it's not for him." Anastasia laughs softly. "Thank you." The blonde calls to the older woman at the register. Both dresses were paid for, and both men holded there beloved dress.

The walk to the car was quite, everyones thoughts were calm. When the family was out Edward liked to stay in Anastasia's thoughts they were pure and innocent. Jasper also liked Anastasia's emotions the best because there was never a spike in her emotions. Even in bad situations, both brothers could always count on her to calm them before there beloved could ever notice them upset.

Suddenly, her thoughts spiked when the wind began to pick up and plants around them growing anxious. "Isabella." Anastasia says the one word that drove Edward crazy.

Edward ran for the car, Roman and Anastasia following getting into the back allowing Edward to speed to the human. Edward got there faster hearing the men's thoughts, rather than the images the blonde was given. Edward rushed to a stop almost running the men over if they didn't move out of the way.

"Get in the car." Edward says to Bella getting out the car. The girl listens and gets into the car seeing Roman and a smiling Anastasia beside him. "That was a very dangerous... maneuver." One of the boys say to Edward drunkenly. Edward gives the boys a dark growl, just listening to his thoughts.