CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX|I Speak For The Trees

CHAPTER SIX|
I Speak For The Trees

"Isabella is coming isn't that exciting, Esme." Anastasia squeals running into the home where Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett were preparing the food that they wanted to make for Bella. Alice, Jasper, and Roman went out hunting that morning, but would make it in time to see Bella.

"It's very exciting. Why don't you put the flowers on the table." Esme smiles seeing the roses and sunflowers in Anastasia's hands. "Has anyone seen Iris?" Anastasia says aloud in search of the cat.

"No." The four family members say aloud, not wanting to upset the girl. "Maybe, he's gone outside to enjoy the rain." Carlisle says softly, motioning to the slight drizzle outside.

"Perhaps." Anastasia frowns, then sees Roman walk into the kitchen through the open door that she left open. "She's here. The trees are dancing." The blonde says happily walking over to her beloved, and sitting on one of the bar stools.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asks holding a salad bowl for Emmett to put chicken in. "No." Anastasia says at the same time Emmett says. "Her name is Bella."

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Carlisle says by the stove. "Get a whiff of that... Here comes the human." Rosalie says sarcastically, as Edward brings his beloved up the stairs.

"Isabella!" Anastasia stands, as Esme walks over to the human. "Bella! We're making Italiano for you."

"Oh!" Bella says awkwardly. "Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." Edward explains.

"Bon giorno." Bella says. "Molto Bene!" Esme says smiling at the girl.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time. I hope you're hungry." Carlisle says breaking the tension.

"Yeah, absolutely..." Bella trails off. "She already ate." Edward deadpanned. Rosalie suddenly snaps breaking the glass salad bowl in her hands.

"Perfect!" Rosalie snaps, Emmett then walks over to the woman. "Rosalie." Anastasia says softly not wanting her sister to scare the girl.

"Yeah, it's just... I know you guys don't eat." Bella stutters. "Of course, it's very considerate of you." Esme smiles.

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." Edward whispers to the girl, knowing they could all still hear him. "Yeah, let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie argues.

"I would never tell anybody anything." Bella shakes her head. "She knows that." Carlisle says to the angry blonde.

"Yeah, well, the problem is... You two have become public now, so..." Emmett trails off. "Emmett!" Anastasia gasps walking toward them, Roman following closely.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie says thinking of the Volturi. "Badly as in... I become the meal." Bella says uncomfortably, making the family laugh.