Chapter Fourteen

-Luke's point of view-
"I love him."

He's in love with Michael. My Michael. It should be me saying those words, not Calum. Calum should be the one getting jealous.

Damn you Michael.

If I wasn't so head over heels for the green haired slut, my heart wouldn't feel this way. I wouldn't feel so jealous: the kind of jealous where I hope my heart would explode at any given second, because it wouldn't hurt as bad as the words that escaped Calum's lips.

"No you don't." Was what I could reply with.

"You don't know what love is, all you see in that boy is sex and nothing more. You don't share the feelings I have, nor will" Calum walked around the corner of the kitchen and left me silenced, lip quivering.

Ashton made no attempt to comfort me, to my pleasure, as I moved towards the cupboard in hope to find something breakable: plates were perfect.

Grabbing one, I smashed it to the cold ground with force and groaned at the sharp noise it made. Noticing it belonged to Michael, I grinned to myself at the shattered pieces. It was a perfect representation of what he did to my heart.

He doesn't deserve Calum. He doesn't deserve Ashton. He deserves me: forgiving, understanding, a little crazy and obviously, the best in bed. He doesn't love Calum; I will made sure of it.

**

-Michael's point of view-

I was awe struck at Calum's words. Does he really love me, or was he attempting to make the other two boys jealous? Either way, we were in need of discussing this.

As Calum turned the corner of the hotel kitchen, his face showed surprise and slight embarrassment when he noticed my presence. With no hesitation, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a nearby bedroom, not caring who's it was.

"You love me?" I got straight to the point.

Calum sat down at the end of the bed quickly and looked up at me like a lost child; I suddenly felt intimidating towards him - somewhat like a bully on the school playing field. And I liked it. "Well-"

"Yes or no?" I couldn't stop the new persona growing inside of me.

"Kinda," Calum stuttered and broke our eye contact, "but I don't want to. You're a cheating jerk who is in no way good for me."

"Why do you love me then?" The way this conversation was going was not at all how I imagined the first 'I love you' in my relationship - I imagined it to be romantic, maybe in a restaurant. Not one of us being cruel to the other.

"I've known you for years, Michael! Suddenly we date, and you're romantic and lovely to me. I fell inlove with that Michael. Not the one who seems to think he can take advantage of my vulnerability - yet I'm now too attached to let go." Calum raised his voice towards me, a side of Calum I did not see often. Letting his words sink in, I suddenly felt guilty for my actions. However, that soon faded away when my eyes once again met the Kiwi boy's.

"That's right you're vulnerable to me - you can't leave me, can you?" I said, Calum nodded his head. "So, if I were to do this..." I deliberately slowly walked towards Calum and pecked his lips lightly, not giving him time to respond as I pulled away fast. "You like it?"

Calum nodded, a hint of shame glittering in his eye. "What are you doing? Do you still like- even love me back?"

"Of course I love you, baby. You're my favourite" I smiled innocently.

Calum's face demonstrated how his heart sank at how fast it changed. He knows he's only one of three. "I don't want to share you."

"I'm afraid you will have to: if you don't want to share me, you won't have me at all. And you can't lose me" a sick smile was plastered on my face. The satisfaction of Calum clinging onto my every word only pushed my interrogation further.

"It seems like you can't lose me, since you keep crawling back" Calum replied.

"I'm not the one who said I love you first though, am I? Also, who's the one begging for more?"

"Technically I told Luke first, and I never begged you"

"You can't say that after last night," my smile grew somehow larger at my own comment as Calum blushed a deep red. Lost for words, Calum quickly leaned in and attached our lips again. This time it was a rougher, hungrier kiss: we both wanted - needed each other. Seconds into the kiss, Calum licked my bottom lip in request for entrance to my mouth, to which I accepted. The familiar taste of the boy sent shivers down my spine and I moaned in delight.

My shoulders stiffened as I heard movement near the doorway; my fear was confirmed as I sensed a tall blonde standing behind me. Reluctantly pulling away from the kiss I was previously enjoying, I turned to face Luke.

"Do you mind?"

"Yes, I do. What the hell are you doing making out with this idiot?"

"He's not an idiot. He's just in the mercy of me" my comment earned a light push on the arm from Calum.

"You should be making out with me" Luke spoke through gritted teeth: I watched his fists clench together through the corner of my eye, yet to my surprise I managed to hide my anxiousness through a smile.

"Go on then." After I spoke, Luke made no pause before smashing his soft morning lips against mine. His touch was more gentle than Calum's, and in comparison, he felt like silk. The kiss didn't last long, to my dismay, as two tempestuous hands pulled me out of Luke's grip.

"I thought you wanted me" Calum's voice broke, obviously hurt by my action. For a split second guilt rushed through my body again, and I realised how my action may have hurt others. Despite that, it was a good kiss.

"You're wrong, Cal. Michael wants me" Luke laughed and pulled me into his arms protectively.

"He's mine" Calum now pulled me back into himself. This was like tug of war: stupid boys. Fighting over me won't work - why can't they just share me?

"Get off of me, you're both idiots." I stood up so that neither of my boyfriends could grab me again. "Luke, you're a great fuck. However, Calum is better. So get out." Domination over the two felt good and the new feeling bubbled inside of me, excited. Maybe I should get my way more often.

I pointed towards the door as if Luke didn't know where it was, and smiled again. Confusing, isn't it? Smiling at a loved one's suffering - caused by myself - but now I couldn't stop.

"I would, but I'm afraid this is my bedroom." Luke looked smug, yet his eyes showed grief.

"Fine, I will just have to have sex with Calum infront of you"

--
Hi sorry for the late update I've been busy with school, but finally it's the last week before summer so hopefully I will be able to do longer and more frequent updates yay :)
This is just a quick a/n to say hey and thanks so yeah hi thank you so much for 10k reads on this I honestly didn't think I would get past 100 so yeah every read means a lot to me ily all so much :)
Also Luke is 18 whAT.
Anyway thanks again, bye xx
-Celia