1. Katsuki x Reader (Angst)

Warning! Story might contain blood and violence!

It's the fifth day of my internship with Kamui Woods. Since the last internship got interrupted by villains for some of my classmates, we were given a second chance and could pick up hero agencies again. We could go to the same as we were in or choose a new one. I chose a new one since my last internship hasn't given me the knowledge I expected it to give me, so I chose Kamui Woods. And guess who else chose this agency as well? Lord Explosion Murder himself! It's not that I hate Bakugou or anything, but sometimes he just pisses me off with his behaviour.

And every day until now Kamui has given us some tasks that we had to do, of course, together since we are classmates. But I already got used to him. Doesn't seem, like he's ever gonna say something nice or at least something not mean but it's alright.

Today we were sent on a rescue mission since someone reported a massive villain attack. We quickly got dressed in our hero costumes and headed to the center of the city, where villains were. It was a horrible sight. The city was wrecked. There was bunch of pro heroes already fighting villains. But our mission was to rescue the survivors from the collapsed buildings.

"Bakugou! (L/n)! Take the south part! Rescue as many as you can!" Kamui orders.

"Yes sir!" I say. Bakugou only nods looking at the fighting heroes. I know exactly what's going on in his head. But he knows that this might be more important than fighting right now.

"Bakugou..." I say to get his attention.

"What is it?!" he angrily looks at me.

"Let's go..." I turn around and headed south before he can say anything.

We enter one of the buildings and start searching for any survivors.

"Hello!! Is anybody here?" my voice echoes throughout the building.

"OI!!! Where is everyone?" Bakugou yells. I look around the place, which probably was an office once but there isn't anybody. Only broken tables, chairs, pieces of rocks and concrete all around. But no people.

"This is strange," I say and Bakugou just looks at me with his usual frown.

"Let's search other floors."

"Oi! Don't give me orders, Shithead!"

I just roll my eyes at his comment and proceed to another floor.

"Hey! Is anybody here?!"

Again nothing.

"What the hell is going on here?" Bakugou asks with confusion in his voice.

"I have no idea... let's go higher."

"Hey! What did I tell you about giving me orders?!"

This is getting on my nerves... I'm listening to this all week long.

"Oh! Sorry! Lead the way!" I say sarcastically bowing to him and gesturing for him to go in front of me.

"Tsk!" he steps forward slightly pushing me away. I just breath in trying to calm myself.

Third floor, nothing.

Fourth floor, nothing.

Fifth floor, nothing.

"This is starting to get annoying!" he states full of anger after searching the sixth floor.

"How many floors does this building have again?" he asks.

"Not sure... about 11 or so."

He just rolls his eyes saying: "Let's go."

But as soon as we get to the stairs leading to seventh floor Bakugou stops.