Katsuki x Teacher!Reader (Angst)

(Hey guys! For the ones who has't read other chapters, this is an out-of-the-storyline chapter. Hope you like it :)
Chapter contains blood and violence.)

Katsuki's P. O. V.

Akane. One of the most powerful and popular heroes in Japan. The one, who's sent hundreds of villains into the jail with her amazing quirk and physical abilities. For a long time she has been hiding her quirk only showing part of it, but last time she fought a villain she was forced to use it in full force.

She is the third most powerful hero in the city and I was offered to go to an internship with her!

Of course, I picked her from all the extra heroes, that's sent me offers!

Today I went to visit her into her agency to confirm the internship.

I walked into her office, which was huge. She was sitting behind a big table with lots of stuff like computer, a lot of papers and pencils. The moment she saw me she smiled and greeted me.

"Welcome, Bakugou-kun!"

"Umm, hello," suddenly I was left speechless. I really admired her, but I can't lose my cool yet.

I stomped to her table as she offered me a seat opposite her.

"So, I see you've picked my agency. A very wise decision, I assure you," she continued with a smile. I just nodded.

"I want to inform you about the internship. It's gonna be a little different from others. You see, I use to do them more like training, because I think you have plenty opportunities to see heroes in action, so my internships are more focused on your physical abilities and getting better at using your quirk. That's why I'm doing it on my private lot not so far away from the city. So it's gonna go around like this; you'll come to my agency at 7 o'clock in the morning and then we'll go to the lot, where the training will be.

Uh, you should bring some food with you, cause it's like... in the middle of the woods and there is no restaurant or anything.

In the evening, after the training, I'll drive you back into the agency and then you're free to go home. I think that's all for now..." she said, ending her monologue.

I just nodded taking in all the information, she threw at me.

"Okay, I'll need your signature on some papers here," she said handing me three or four papers.

"It's that if anything happens to you, I'm taking full responsibility for your actions," she said, showing me place, where I should sign.

"So don't you dare to do anything bad..." she raised her finger, laughing.

"I won't..." I sighed, irritated.

"Fine... I'm looking forward to working with you," she smiled.

"Yeah, me too," I said as I stood up and left her office.

The next day, the first day of my internship, I stood up early in the morning and got ready for the day with the pro hero. Like she said, I packed up food, my hero costume and everything I would need into a small bag and dressed in my loose black trousers and black sleeveless shirt.

After I got into her agency, she drove us to her private lot. It was like she said, in the middle of the woods. It was really large, designed for training.

"So, the internship is divided into two parts. The first is improving your physical abilities, that includes: strength, self defence and special moves. The second part is about your quirk. You'll show me your strongest attacks and we'll try to figure out something new or improve the old ones," she said.