4. Katsuki x Reader (Fluff)

PLEASE READ!! 

(Hi guys! I just wanna say, that I've decided to make this book an actual story, only written as One-shots. But of course, I have some other ideas, that wouldn't fit in the storyline, so I'm gonna do it like this: Every story that has a number (4. Katsuki x reader) will be part of an actual story and the ones that don't have any number or sign are gonna be some random One-shots. 

Thanks for reading! :))

(Another One-shot with OOC Katsuki :D)

The next week since my quirk returned, the week since Katsuki proposed to me, we had a short holiday. Or to be more exact, a prolonged weekend. We got to go home for three days.

After the lesson when Mr. Aizawa informed us of our short holiday, I received a phone call from my mom.

"Hi dear, are you coming home this weekend?"

"Hi mom, yeah, our teacher just told us, that we can stay home for a day longer! Isn't it awesome? I'm looking forward to seeing you and dad again!" I say excited.

"Umm, dear, I'll have to dissapoint you. I wanted to tell you that me and dad aren't gonna be home for some time now. We were invited to visit daddy's friend in other city and are going to sleep there for a few nights. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us?"

"I don't know... I wanna relax a bit, cause I'm really tired from all the studying. But it's okay! You can go. I'll stay at home," I said cheerfully.

"Are you really okay with this?"

"Yeah! We'll meet some other time. Go enjoy yourselves."

"Well if you say so... I'm really sorry..."

"It's okay, mom, really. Just say hello to dad for me."

"I sure will! Okay then, dear, stay safe."

"I will!"

"Bye."

"Bye!" I sang and ended the phone call. I wanted to meet them, but it's okay. They're almost all their time in work, so this might be their only vacation.

After the lessons ended we all went to the dorms packing our things. Just as I was about to finish, I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and it revealed already packed up Katsuki.

"Hi! Come in!" I said and invited him in. He laid his bags on the floor and sat on a chair nearby the table since my bed was still covered with my things I was packing.

"Need any help?" he asked.

"No, it's fine..." I gave him a small smile. Then there's a silence.

"Umm, listen. I thought if you'd like to go out with me somewhere?" he asked looking away, trying to hide his red face. I chuckled at his actions and replied: "Sure! Where do you wanna go?"

I stop packing and sit on his thighs, wrapping my arms around his shoulders looking straight into his ruby eyes.

"Uh, you're the girl, you should decide."

"But I wanna know, where would you like to go..." I gave him a small kiss on a cheek making his face red even more.

"I... I was thinking if you'd like to go hiking with me?"

"Of course!" I hugged him tightly.

"Where?" I asked.

"There's a nice mountain near Shizuoka with a beautiful view."