•✨Chptr 14✨•

💫PEIGHTON POV💫

"Oh my god! Imma be a auntie! I'm already planning yo baby sho-

"Ashley I'm not keeping this baby." I said as she frowned.

"I mean I'm probably not gonna get an abortion but I'm not keeping it."

"What! ? Y'all are financially and a lil bit mentally stable. I don't understand."

"You do remember I lost a baby before? And I just don't wanna get attached and something fucked up happens again."

"I lost baby that my own boyfriend killed. I know you scared Peighton but you can't live in fear. and don't say NOTHING about yo age because you are able." She scolded turning around in just seat.

"You wanna adopt it?" I said with a straight face.

"Peighton. No."

"Oh well someone will."

"What about Kamron. How you think he gon feel about this?"

"He gon have to deal with it." I said as we got out of the car."

"You gon tell em?"

"I don't know."

"Hey babe." Kamron greeted me as we walked in.

"What happened? Who I need to handle?" He said looking at Ashley's face.

"No one. I'm good. But y'all need to talk." She said walking upstairs.

"What's up?"

"Um, can you sit down?" I said feeling my heart pump out of my chest. Dis nigga gon kill me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant."

"For real! Are you serious?" He smiled with a huge ass smile.

"I'm not keeping it."

"Fuck no.You ain't bout to kill MY fucking child. Ion know what Kailee den put in yo head but no."

"For one Kailee ain't told me shit. And two I'm not gonna kill your precious fucking seed I'm just not gon keep it!" I said starting to cry.

"Don't cry." He said trying to pull me in towards him.

"No!" I screamed pulling away. "Don't try and make me feel better and try to persuade me to keep this thing!"

"Peighton it's not just your child. What you want me to do? Be okay with this?"

"You know what fuck you!" I said grabbing my keys and running to my car with tears steaming down my face.

"Peighton! Where you going?" Kamron yelled running after me.

I just pulled off not knowing where I was going but it had to be out of here.

-
💫KAMRON POV💫

"You know she stubborn she not bout to answer that phone." Ashley said eating a bowl or cereal.

"Where you think she at?"

"Probably at her moms house. She talkes to P.J about everything."

"I just don't understand why she don't wanna keep it."

"I don't either but I knew since elementary and still don't understand her and i honestly don't think anyone ever will." She laughed.

"Yea you right. But you remember Dee right? From middle school?"

"Yea I saw him the other day. That's kinda how I got in this predicament." She point led to her face.

"He beat you up!?"