Chapter 3

(I don't feel comfortable writing a smut. So just imagine an erotic dream about San and Colby) 

And that's when I bolt up from bed sweating.
Holy Crap. I did not just have a wet dream about my best friend while I'm next to my girlfriend. I'm such a horrible person. I feel something wet. Crap.
I get up and clean my self off. I looked at my self in the mirror. What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? I'm not gay am I? I mean theres nothing wrong about that. But I have a beautiful girlfriend and here I am having dirty dreams about Colby. Great. Awesome.

I lay in bed just thinking. Afraid to go back to sleep because I really don't want to have that dream again. What did this mean? A lot of people have dreams like this right? Ugh I don't know who to talk about this. Maybe Corey? He's a good person to talk to. Dang it's 4 in the morning? Well what's the reason to go to sleep now? I text him and see if he's up by any chance.

S- Hey bro you up?
C- Yeah I am. You okay?
S - No not really. I had the weirdest dream. And I don't know if it should be a bad thing to have this dream I just need some one to talk to.
C - Well let's go out to the pools it should be open.
S- Okay. Meet you down in five.
C - Okay.

I walk down I see Corey on the bench.
Sam-" Hey man."
Corey" Hey. Are you okay? What was the dream that you had?"
Sam-" Let's just say it was a very dirty uh dream... and I don't know what to do about it."
Corey-" Was it with Kat?"
I shake my head.
Corey -" Oh.. then who was it? Do I know then? "
Sam-" Yeah you know them. Really well. I felt awful how it wasn't about Kat. Because usually I would have those kind of dreams about her you know. "
Corey-" Haha yeah I get it. One question.. was it with a girl?"
Sam-" Umm no... it wasn't ...
Corey-" It was with Colby wasn't it?"
What the hell how did he guess that?!!
Sam-" What how did you get that?!"
Corey -" I've seen the way you look at him.
Your face gets red and your eyes dilate"
Sam-" Wow spying much?" I laugh.
Corey-" Hahah no I'm just very observant. And I always know when someone likes another. It's not rocket science."
Sam-" I don't know what to do. This is all too much."
Corey -" How about we play truth or dare spin the bottle and I'll dare you to kiss Colby."
Sam -" Kat would be pissed though."
Corey-" No I'll send Devan and her out to go shopping or something. You know how girls are. "
I smile. Corey is such a good friend. He's not weirded out at all about this.