Chapter 4

Colby's POV
I'm kind of happy we have a day off today. Just a time to chill out and explore maybe. But it looks crappy out and about to rain so I don't know what we're going to do. Sam has been acting weird around me today. I hope he's not mad about what I said. But I didn't say anything that would get him annoyed. And also Corey has been weird like he knows something. He won't tell me shit.

Elton-" Hey guys do you want to play truth or dare? "

Devan-" Sorry Kat and I are going to go out for a while so we won't be joining"

Elton -" Okay that's fine"

Sam-" Yeah that sounds like fun."

Colby-" Sure haven't played that since elementary school"

Corey-" Hahah me neither. Had some great times with that game if you know what I mean."
He said laughing nudging me.

   Devan-" Hey! Babe! I'm right here!"

Corey-" I'm kidding. Nothing too extreme."

Kat-"  Okay well I'm going to get my purse. Dev are you ready?

Devan-" Yeah I just got to get shoes on."

Kat-" Okay. Bye babe see you later. "

Sam-" Bye I'll miss you" he said kissing her.

   Ughh really? Do you always have to kiss when you leave?? Like get a room.

Corey-" Hey you Okay Colby?"

Colby-" Yup just fine."

They finally leave and maybe this would be actually fun and get my mind off of Sam.

We all sit in a circle in the middle of the room with the lights off and a flashlight to make it more interesting.

Elton-" Okay who wants to go first?"

Corey-" I'll go! "

I hear Sam curse underneath his breath. What can possibly be so bad about Corey going? I mean who knows what that kid has on his mind.

Sam's POV
   Corey-" I'll go first!"

Crap . I hope he doesn't ask it right away. I need to be prepared for this.

Corey-" Colby, Truth or dare? "

Oh thank God

Colby-" I'll go for a dare. Why not?"

Elton-" Ohhh feeling dangerous?"

Colby-" Yep because I'm not a p**sy. I'll do any truth or dare you ask me. I'm the king of this game."

Corey -" Okay I'll remember that"
He said winking.

Uh oh. This can't go well. I still can't put my finger on that something bad is going to happen. I can't shake it off.

Corey-" Okay Colby. I dare you to... seduce Sam."

I look at Colby and his face is red as hell. And so is mine. Damn you Corey!

Colby-" Uhh Okay."
Corey plays strip music. Really did you have to go there? Colby starts doing a lap dance on me and when I looked in his eyes, they were filled with looked like... lust? But Colby isn't gay..

Corey-" Give him a hickey!"

Elton bursts out laughing. F you Elton! My heart starts to pound when he came closer to me.
He puts his lips on my neck and starts sucking and this immediately reminded me of my erotic dream about him. Shit I feel something growing down there. I think he felt it because he looked at me weird.