1

The day started out normal. I finished work and  Decided to go to a friend's house for a party. I had a couple dranks  "All right I got to go home." I looked at my friend "bye thanks for coming" and she hugged "I thought Damon was coming" she said with a smile "he probably had something come up" I said "that sucks" she mumbled "I'll right I really have to go" I said smiling as I walked out the door. I got to my car and unlocked it. There was a loud crash that made me jump and drop my keys.

I looked around in the dark "looking for Something dork" I turned around "Damon" I smiled "you scared me" I said l reaching for my keys as he pulled them away "let me drive you home" he looked at me "I can drive myself plusses you just got here" I crossed my arms "no you can't you were drinking a lot and I only come here because you wanted me to" he protested "I'm ok" I said "fine" he said "walk this line" I pointed and the crack in the concrete "you first I know you've been on  Is a bourbon Bender lately and can smell it on you" I looked at him.

He sighed and walked it perfectly. Not even I can do that sober anyways there was a crack like a stick breaking. damon looked in that direction and just stared into the darkness "damon" I snapped my fingers in front of his face "get in the car" he pushed me a little "what" I gave him a puzzled look "just go" he pushed me to the car I opened the door and got in.

I got home "are you sure you don't want me to stay" he looked worried like really worried "no I'll be fine" I smile “just take my car home and come get me in the morning and we'll get yours" he nodded "hey if you need something just call" he said "Damon i'm fine" i looked at him "i'm just making sure" he looked passed me "good night damon Salvatore I love you" i yelled obnoxiously walking to the house "good night love you to" he said laughing and driving away.

I walked to my door but something was wrong. I locked the door and it opened . I walked in. There was glass on the floor from the picture of me and my friends on the wall and everything was thrown around. 

I walked throughout the house pulling out my phone and calling Damon nothing "come on I just talk to you " I sighed putting my phone back in my pocket I turned around to face a man and  he grabbed me