14

We walked tell Cole stopped “what is it” i looked at him “I know you don't like this but it safer” he said “i know” I mumbled as he transformed into a wolf I jumped a little he wined and nudged me “I'm ok” I looked at him I grabbed on to him as we stated to walk again.

Cole stopped again and growled “what is it” I said holding on to him there was a howl behind us and the growing “ I think they found us” I looked at him. Cole turned back to a human “what are you doing” I looked at him “I'm going to try to reason with him” Cole looked at me.

“He can be reason with” I said trying to pull him “you don't know” he said “yes i do us standing here is giving him a chance to try and kill me and we both know he's going to do it in front of you Baucus it going to rip you apart” I yelled.

There were tears running down my face “I will never let anything happen it you as long I'm around because i love you and nothing will change that,” he smiled as I hugged him “now i told you not to leave my side but you going to run” he looked at me “ wait what” i looked at him “it a straight shot to the house from here you run do not look back no matter what” he said.

He kissed me and pulled away “ now go” he said as he turned into a wolf I looked at him as he nodded and i run I could hear the growling and i could tell they were fight and I a wine cried out and i know it was Cole “he told you to run” I thought “but he could be hurt really bad” I mumbled as i turned around and ran back.