17

it's been weeks since I've seen Cole and I missed him Jackson walked in “get up” he looked me “I said get up” he yelled as he kicked me I slowly stood up “there we go,” he smiled, “You look like shit” he said “have you looked in a mirror lately” I fired back “ o ouch” he smiled.

“You should give up” jackson looked at me “Coles not coming” he said “right now he doesn't know if you dead or alive he's tearing himself apart” he said walking out “just like you wanted right” i looked at him he stopped “he's your brothers your suppose love each other” i said “not tear each other apart,” I said.

“He should have thought about that before he did what he did” he said walking out “great alone again” I mumbled I sat on the floor drawing in the dirt “hay i've done this before” i thought i got up and walked to the door “Jackson” I yelled “Jackson” I yelled again “what he said “nothing” i said he sighed and walked away “i have to pee” I yelled he growled and came back and opened the door.

We walked down the hall past where cole was I held the cross in my hand tell we got close to the bathroom I stopped and slapped him in the face and pressed it to his face i grabbed the keys off this belt and ran down the hall “im going to kill that stupid girl” he yelled as I stopped at coles door and unlock it “do not let he open that door grabbed her” Jackson yelled as i opened the door.

 Cole was sitting in cloner with his head hung low i ran up to him “Cole” his head jerked up i knelt next to him “your alive” he kissed me” o my god you're alive” he said “not for long” jackson yelled grabbing my waist and pulling me away from cole