P- How you met !

Trying preferences tell me if you want more !

Archie :
You and Archie met over the summer of you junior year. Betty was your cousin and you decided to spend the summer at her house since you didn't see her often. When you got into town you met all of her friends including the pretty redhead that lives right next to Betty's house. You two had gotten close over the summer and kept talking even when you went back to you hometown making a promise to come back each time you could to see him and Betty.

Jughead:
You met Jughead when he changed to Southside High. You and Toni were the only two who took care of the red and black, the high school journal, nobody was really reading it but it was nice for you to read it. One day Toni had told you that her friend was going transferring to this school and he was gonna help with the journal. You nodded, you weren't part of the serpents so you didn't meet him before after class, the raven haired boy walked into the class and looked at you after greeting Toni "hey I'm Jughead" he smiled waving at you "I'm (y/n) nice to meet you and welcome to the red and black " you said smiling .

Betty:
Alice, Betty's mom, was one of your moms closest friend so you knew Betty all your life but since you didn't live in the same town you didn't see her often. But you still see her some times. At age 15 your mum decided to move to Riverdale. When you moved to Riverdale you hadn't seen Betty in a long time and you started growing a stronger friendship with her.

Veronica:
You were a Southside Serpent, you were considered a bad girl you didn't do bad things but you had a typical serpents réputation you had friends in a lot of different group. One day Veronica Lodge arrived in town, you had heard a couple of rumors about her but you knew better than to trust rumors. You went out to introduce yourself and when she turned around to look at you you where dumbfounded by how beautiful she his. She waved her hand in front of you and you snapped out of it and blushed before introducing yourself.

Cheryl:
You and Cheryl were polar opposite you found her annoying even though you didn't know her much and she didn't know you much. She was a cheerleader, you were more of the nerdy type, she was popular, you were not. You hadn't talked to eachother until one day you walked into her while walking in the hallway, knocking your books down" look at where you walk nerd" she said looking down at you crossing her arms over her chest. You bent down picking your book up apologizing while standing back up.

Toni:
You had just transferred to Southside High. You walked in passing through the metal detector and going to your locker. You try not to catch the attention of anyone and you were successful at that until lunchtime. You sat alone at a table and everyone looked at you like a predator would look at a prey. A pink haired girl walked forward you she was wearing a Southside serpent leather jacket " you shouldn't be sitting alone here " she said "why don't you come sit with us " she said looking in the direction of the other serpents "I don't even know your name " you replied chuckling  she looked back at you and laughed a bit "True I'm Toni Topaz and you are ?" She asked " I'm (y/n) ,(y:n) (y/l/n) " you said smiling at her

FP Jones:
FP was like a second father to you he was there when your dad was out for serpent business. You were older than Jughead and he only got to know you when you were in your teenage years since before you lived with your mom. You grew closer and closer to FP and he started to "babysit" you more and more even when you didn't really needed it.

Jason (no he's not dead yet :P)
You and Jason met in high school your brother was on the football team so you went to their practice and match and there a redhead boy caught your attention. After a couple of practices looking only at him you decided to ask your brother who he was and he told you that it was Jason Blossom, he warned you about him but you didn't listen to his warning as he was an overprotective brother "yeah yeah mom " you said rolling your eyes and walking away. The next practice you decided to go up to him and present to him.

A/N would you like to see more preferences ? Thank you for reading 😘💝💝💝💕