Malachai x reader- The ghoulies queen (smut)

You're already with Malachai when this stories takes place also smut warning ⚠️⚠️

You were sitting in the basement of Malachai house were pretty much all the ghoulies operation took place since they lost a lot of territory to the serpent. You looked over the operation that some guys were doing in the drug lab. You didn't have a specific job in the ghoulies but you made sure that things were done correctly to avoid Malachai getting angry plus no one would even dare to talk to you being scared of Malachai taking it the wrong way. As you were thinking about this you heard footsteps from behind and soon arms wrapped around your waist. You felt light kisses on your neck going up to your ear
"Damn mamacita  why you looking so angry relax a bit" he said to you before sitting in his chair pulling you with him so you sit on his lap. You talked about stuff you should do to get more territory for the ghoulies before you were bothered by two ghoulies barging in with some Northsiders.

"Theses four were sneaking around outside the house boss " one of the ghoulies said releasing one of the guys arm. Malachai made a move with his hand signaling for the ghoulies to go away. Then he saw that one of the guy was wearing a serpent jacket and hissed a bit "Serpent scum what are you doing here" he said. Mainly the two of them talked you staying silent still sitting on Malachais lap and you senses him getting really angry then you hear the northsider insult Malachai and you got up from Malachai lap.
"Oh wow she moves I though she was just a blow up doll" he said sarcastically before you punched him right in the face then in the stomach and kicked his knee making him fall to the floor
"Well do the race and I'll personally see that you don't make it out alive" she said has his friend picked him back up
"I guess you know your way out or I can kiss your ass to it" you said as they got back up the stairs a smirk plastered on your face
You turned around to see Malachai smiling devishly at you "You're so hot when you get angry and protective" he said as he got up and pulled you close bringing you into a hot and messy kiss. You tangled your hands in his hair and pulled him closer. He tapped your thigh for you to jump. Which you did. He slammed you to the nearest wall and continued making out with you. His hands on your ass squeezing it. "Let's go upstairs" you said breathlessly   He nodded and brought you up the stairs while you nipped at his sweet spot earning grunts from him. Luckily there wasn't much people in the house as it was daytime usually everybody showed up after night fall.
Malachai pushed open his bedroom door and pushed you against the door kissing down your neck and getting your shirt out of the way. He unclapsed your bra and played with your breast he put you down getting your pants and underwear off before he kneels down putting your legs on his shoulder and starting to eat you out. You moaned and tangled a hand in his hair moaning his name again and again. He went slow for a while before getting back up and kissing you fiercely he turned you around and pushed you on the bed. Getting on top of you he removed his shirt and started to undo his pants. He pulled them down before getting back on top of you the both of you know completely naked you made out your hand drifting to his dick stroking him you lined him up with your entrance and he pushed himself in earning a moan from both of you. He started to thrust slowly and got faster and faster leaning down to kiss you and to leaves hickeys on your neck and chest. As the thrust got faster you felt your climax cum and your moan got louder making him even more excited. A few thrust after you screamed his name cumming and clenching around his dick. Making go over the edge. He slowed down and laid down next to you after both of you catching your breaths he smiled and pulled you close to him "you really are the queen of the ghoulies " he said and chuckled kissing the top of your head. You were happy you were one of the only one that saw that part of him, the sentimental part of him.

I'm really thinking about making a whole series in this book about Malachai/SweetPea/Fangs I don't find that much interesting fan fiction on them
Any suggestions ? Leave them in the comment below !
Thanks you for readings 💕💕