Chapter 3 : Sasaeng history

"What are you doing V?"

I was shocked because V was staring down at me, literally. We're staring at each other upside down. He's leaning his arms on the side of my face while looking down at me with his grin plastered on his lips.

"Wake up, noona. We're here."

"Is this the proper way to wake someone up?"

"Yeah? It's Taehyung style. "He's still looking down at me.

"You are so dead Kim Taehyung." Jin said.

"Hey lovebirds, refrain yourselves. There are still young ones inside the van." Rapmon made that comment that makes me uncomfortable.

I pinched his nose again. I didn't let it go for 10 seconds.

"Ow! ow! oww! I'm sorry! Let me go." I swear he cracked his voice. Man, I am so enjoying this.

"Finally." I smiled at him.

I inhaled deeply again. Damn, it hurts. I thought this is nothing. I am already suffering for 3 hours.

I flinched as Jin holds my wrist. I think he knows what's happening to me.

"Can you still tolerate it?"

Bingo.

"Please don't mention this to the others. I don't want to be a burden."

I can see worry on his face. I gripped on his hand tighter "I'm fine. Smile Jin! Come on, we will buy milk tea."

I ask permission to manager-nim that we would like to buy a drink.

As we turn a corner. I stop and grabbed my chest. The pain is not prolonged, more like poking me from time to time.

"Aigoo, you really need medical attention, Sela."

I glared at him "Are you crazy? Because of this stupid chest pain, I will cause delay of the flight of our WHOLE crew. I'm not selfish, Jin. Don't underestimate me."

"It is not that I am underestimating you. That is what you called ignorance. You're not taking care of yourself."

"I know what your point is. I can handle this, this is nothing compared to what I had experienced before. It is completely...nothing." I remembered something that made me almost tear up.

He sighed. "Ok, stay here and I'll take care of your milk tea."

I gave him thumbs up.

It only took him 10 minutes to buy us a drink. Did he ran? Why is he sweating?

"We need to go back."

As we are falling in line. I accidentally let go of my bag pack as I am adjusting the sling's length, I felt the pain again. Unfortunately, it is heavy and it landed on Jungkook's foot.

"Are you serious with your job? You are so clumsy." that stern voice was like a slap on my cheeks. I was taken aback by his words. What is wrong with this person?

The other members heard what the maknae told me.

"I'm sorry. I will reflect on it." I replied with even firmer voice so I would not look like intimidated. Please somebody refrain me from punching this guy.

"Jungkook-ah. She's new, don't be so harsh on her." I am surprised that Jin defended me from the evil maknae.

Patience Sela. Patience.

"Jin, can we talk later when we arrived at Loews Chicago Hotel?"

"Sure."

---