Chap 24: The Jeon Family

Jungkook's confession shook the whole world as he verified that he and Sela have a special relationship. Of course, there are many fans feel so dismay on his love life since they thought that Vkook is real or Jikook is real. Some were disappointed because the fresh JungLi shipping came to an end, but ARMYS still respect his situation since they love Jungkook and it was his life any ways.

The good part is majority of ARMYS were celebrating because their wish came true and now they heard confirmation from the maknae. Jungkook and Sela promised that they'll continue to act professional to Music industry and it won't affect their production of awesome composition and great choreographies.

Manager asked Sela to come back in Korea. She agreed after letting her to stay with her family for a month, she went back to Korea.

Sela learned a lot from years of taking care of BTS until their contract expires as a Hip Hop boy band.

From those years, BTS created epic records from MAMA to Top 100 Billboards. They labeled as Korea's legends, and on their milestones each of them involved to projects with their specialties.

Suga and Rapmon composed songs for Warren G. and Lil Wayne and from there, they'd been promoted by the said rappers due to their extra ordinary ideas of lyrics and taste in music. The two were happy to be exposed on different genres of music in America.

Meanwhile, Jin and V focused on their different Korean dramas until they achieved to be the lead actors even to Korean movies. Now they are aiming to enter international film.

Jimin and J-Hope are too busy on their very own dance studio, but first they finished their Arts and Music course so they would receive license for teaching dance lessons. Sometimes, Mr.Sok asked their assistance on making new choreographies for Big Hit's new boy band group. And because Mr.Sok normally rehearsing the new boy band for 15 hours a day, the two dancers tend to meet Suga and Rapmon when Bang PD-nim hired them to be their regular producer and lyricist. They surprised each other after a year they'd separated.

What happened to Jungkook? He is busy............

Combing the hair of a very cute girl named Jeon Ha Ram. He and the child have the same eyes and every time she smiles, there's two dimples showing her cheeks on both sides of her lips.

"You really as stubborn as your mother. Stop moving around Ha Ram or appa would eat all of your candies."

Ha Ram pouted "Where's eomma?" sucking her thumb finger.

"Aigoo, stop doing that or you will have worms inside your body." Jungkook pinches her cheeks and blow kisses on her tummies that give tickles on the girl.

"Appa! I missed eomma, where is she?"

"Ha Ram, just wait for eomma. I told you, she's meeting a lot of people that you can see on magazines. Like this one, she took that picture." he pointed the women dressed in a branded clothing magazine.

"Jinjjaro? Eomma is so amazing! How about you appa?"

"Appa is a singer, you watched me last time on Show Champion, remember?"

"Is that where you danced too?"

Jungkook chuckles and give Hee Joo another bunch or kisses on her chubby cheeks "That was a music video, appa could sing and dance at the same time."

This time Ha Ram jumps up away from his embrace and jumps on their bed "Appa is amazing!! I want to be like you some day."

He can't help but to giggle on how cute his daughter looks like while bouncing on the bed. They heard the doorbell ringed.

"Eomma! Eomma's here!!!"

"Oh be careful Hee Joo!" Jungkook follows his daughter to the front door and she opens it.

"Hee Joo! My cute baby! How are you? Did you miss me?"

She only nods and stepped inside their house. The woman gave Jungkook a kiss on his lips.

"I don't think that it was enough for my award of taking care of Hee Joo for a whole day."

"Hey, I am so busy earlier on editing your music video, Bang PD-nim wants to check the output tomorrow oh my god. By the way, the boys want you to come with me in Big Hit for a reunion."

"Sounds great! I missed hyungs so much. So, Sela. I deserve a bigger award than that."

Jungkook starts to take off his outer layer clothes and wiggles his eyebrows.

Sela scoffed "How dare you, our daughter is in front of us!"

"But I want a basketball team."

"Go to America, there's a lot of Basketball team there."

Jungkook pulled Sela that there was no space spared. He smirked "I mean, I want many Kookie juniors."

He tucked Hee Joo on her bed and said "Ha Ram, appa is so sorry. I can't tell you bedtime story this time. Good night!" he kissed her forehead and quickly lifted Sela on his arms and went inside their bed room.

"Waaahhh Jungkook! Put me down!"

"You want me to put you down? Alright."

He drops her on their bed and positioned his body on top of Sela. It made her blush so hard.

"Why do you look so nervous?"

"Because you are too freaking handsome. You are so damn gorgeous Jungkook, you're not supposed to born on this Earth! You always making me feel so jelly, damn it."

He leaned and kissed her like he was thirsty for 2 days, he let his hormones and emotions for Sela lead him for the whole night. The next day, Sela feel so very tired. Unable to walk properly and the awkward part when V asked her if she has an injured that she's limping. All of them fell in silence. V has no idea what's going on.

"Come on guys, let's take a picture!" Sela shouted.

They happily gathered together and took pictures as another part of their memories.

"Thank you for being my awesome husband. You kept your promise." Sela looks on her ring.

"I told you and you're welcome. Because I love you." he leaned their foreheads together and closed their eyes.

"I love you too."

V shouts from where the camera 's tripod is and informed them that the camera's countdown is starting.

Jimin waves his hand "Yah palli! Palli!"

Rapmon said "Been grateful for the years we had and will be even grateful for the upcoming years we're going to have. Let's scream our name!!" raising his hands in the air.

All of them followed and shouts "BANGTAN SONYEONDAN SARANGHAJA!!!"

End.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It really is the end. Please tell me your feedbacks, thoughts. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE ^_^ Annyeong! 

Youtube version of Assistant Manager was created and uploaded in year 2017, you can check it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdXHZqr3xn0&list=PL3Xlsx_jKrjkOVrToqAbHMpqOdi1cp7Fs