Chapter 1

No one's POV

"So, your name is Byun Baekhyun right?" Jungkook asked the petite looking brown haired male that was sitting in front of him.

"Yes sir," Baekhyun mumbled while fiddling with his thumbs.

"Alright, so my secretary, Namjoon, will be asking you some questions and we will then consider if we would like to accept you or not," Jungkook said while gesturing towards a black haired guy that was sitting next to him with a notebook pad and pen in his hands.

The said person cleared his throat before asking the questions that he had probably repeated for the fiftieth time today.

Jungkook had just started a business named "Jeonelectrics" which was catered to produce more advanced as well as improved technologies.

He had managed to start up the company with the help of his parents, loaning a small fortune from them.

"So why have you decided to join our company?" Namjoon glanced at the list of questions written on the paper before proceeding to eye the interviewee.

"I- I am really interested in designing new technologies and I thought that your company will be a good opportunity for me to pick up new stuff. And- eh this place seems pretty suitable for me to hone my skills," Baekhyun stuttered, he was beyond nervous as the two males were staring at him unblinkingly.

Jungkook felt his eye twitched at the male's lack of confidence. Stuttering was something that he was not fond of.

Namjoon shook his head as he wrote down some comments upon seeing Jungkook's eyelid twitched.

The list of questions went on and on until all of them were asked.

"Alright Baekhyun, we will consider your proposal and we will let you know if you have been accepted in due's time," Jungkook said before getting up to give a firm handshake to Baekhyun.

"Ah yes thank you," Baekhyun mumbled as he took Jungkook's hand before shaking it. Baekhyun tried to smile but it ended up looking very forced as if it was a smile of pain.

"His hand is clammy. How disgusting," Jungkook thought to himself.

"I look forward to hearing the good news. Thank you," Baekhyun said before exiting, nearly stumbling over the leg of a chair in the process.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the man's clumsiness.

"Honestly though, Mr Jeon, his proposal is quite alright, surprisingly," Namjoon stated as he browsed through the proposal.

"I feel like we should accept him into our company. His raw talent is something that we definitely need in our company," Namjoon added.

"If you say so then Namjoon. Call him tomorrow to let him know that he has been accepted."

"Sure thing."

Namjoon then got up before politely bowing and made his way out of Jungkook's office, careful not to trip over the leg of the chair that Baekhyun had just tripped over.

(A/N) sorry if this doesn't make any sense as I have no idea how interviews are like