Teaser

Hey again,

Thank you all for responding so quickly. I was honestly overwhelmbed by all the comments and well wishes as well as the almost 1000 reads in just a few days.

So this is a little teaser. It's not very long and I'm not telling your where it's from. It doesn't really give away anything it just gives some hints... haha.

enjoy

ella xx

---

Erin:

Gasping and dripping in what must be sweat, I awaken and find myself in a sitting position in the chair by one of my large windows with moonlight gleaming onto my face. Bloody bad dreams. I stretch out the odd feeling my strange sleeping position must have left and then turn to stare out into the night. I run my hands through my hair as I take in the glorious full moon that’s silver light seems to encompass everything below it. A few stray howls from my pack members fill the air and I shake myself out of my still drowsy state. What time is it? My eyes turn to my desk and the numbers 10:56 gleam back at me. You’ve got to be fucking kidding me; I’ve been asleep for almost five hours now and none of those morons thought that maybe waking me would be a good idea. I huff as I jump to my feet and brush the creases in my clothes out without thinking. My hands falter as I feel the flowy fabric on my lower half. I look down in shock to find myself wearing a drapey, black maxi shirt. What the fu...oh right I had been trying on the bloody thing before I fell asleep on the chair. I recall only liking it because it was soft but despising its femininity and the fact that it is a flacking skirt. Why would he buy me a bloody skirt? “You’ll have to wear it at the Council meeting” Cole’s deep voice rings through my mind and the rest of the conversation from earlier that day finds its way into my mind reminding me of the luring council meeting with the whole region. The whole fucking region and I’m barely settled in after the accident. Whoop-die-freaking-doo. Ignoring that painful thought; I refuse to believe I ever wore a skirt for a council meeting before and if they somehow convinced me to they won’t be able to do it again.

Despite my hatred I slip the skirt off carefully making sure not to damage it and then chuck it so it lands on the back of the chair. It’s time to get into some real clothes. I open my wardrobe and pull out some black skinny jeans along with my combat boots. I look down at my loose, white singlet which has a black panther on it and shrug; it’ll do. I turn to the mirror and look at my frazzled hair and quickly run a brush through it so it falls into waves that make loose ringlets at the bottom. I examine myself in my mirror; absentmindedly running my fingers through my white hair and examining the extra inch that must have grown in the last few weeks. It seems to almost glow as the moonlight streaming through my windows catches it. A few moments later I snap out of the trance I was in looking at my hair and let it drop back so it shapes around my face, framing my eyes and making my green orbs look intense. Stoping being a fucking princess Erin, since when do you drift off while examining your hair of all things?

I turn from the mirror and walk briskly out of my room and down through the pack house until I reach the large doors which I push open before walking out into the night and towards the continuing howls.

; ‘I’m coming for fucks sake’ I tell them ;

---

thoughts? :) x