Chapter 9- Movie and pizza

*Emma's point of view*

"2 meat pizza's and a coke please"

House was sat on the couch flipping through his DVD collection trying to find a movie to watch.

"what about 'rebel without a cause'?" House asked as he carefully slipped it out of the holder

"sounds good, pizza will be about 20 minuets"

I sat down on the couch next to House and moved the DVD's of his lap and onto the coffee table, he looked at me with his baby blue eyes and smiled softly. He placed his hand on my cheek and brought my face towards his kissing me gently but with passion.

I moved so I was sat on his lap.

"Leg ok?"

He nodded and continued kissing me, moving to my neck around my ear, I tangled my hands in his hair and moaned as he kissed my soft spot just below my ear.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door, so I got up to answer it.

"Hi, your pizza" a young boy held out our pizza and coke.

"Thanks" I replied and shut the door when he left.

House grabbed the coke and I jumped over the back of the couch with the pizza's, House looked at me and laughed

"Wish I could do that!"

"Greg get the heck over here and shovel some pizza in your mouth"

"oo calm down your the one holding the pizza"

I death glared him and sat down on the couch and opened the box of pizza.

"Your the only one that calls me Greg and it doesn't annoy me, if Wilson calls me Greg I would kill him" House smiled and grabbed the slice of pizza out of my hand.

"Gregory House give me back my pizza!" I half shouted at him

He took a massive bite out of it and I pouted at him

"Hate you" I couldn't help myself from laughing and grabbed another slice from the box.

"Lets watch the movie" House replied with a mouthful of pizza.

*House's point of view*

Half way into the movie Emma fell asleep with her head on my lap, she looked so sweet and peaceful. I moved a piece of hair from her eyes and tucked it behind her ear, she stirred a little but was still asleep.

I decided to turn the movie off and put her to bed, I lifted her head so I could slide out from underneath her, then picked her up and limped into the bedroom.

I managed to pull her jeans off so she would be a bit more comfortable and got myself dressed for bed.

It felt good to sleep next to someone after so long and I slept peacefully knowing someone loved me and cared about me.