chapter 11- Home is where House is

*AUTHOR NOTE
HEY GUYS, I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY ON FRIDAY SO I WONT BE UPLOADING, I WILL BE WRITING CHAPTERS THOUGH!!!**

*Emma's point of view*

Flynn gave us a lift to House's apartment building and made sure we were ok before he left. I helped House up the couple of steps to the building and he fumbled around for his keys, jangling them as he pulled them from his pocket and unlocking the door.

Wilson made sure I had his number before we left the hospital and he said I could ring him if I had any questions or concerns.

House finally opened the door and stripped of his bag and jacket and made his way to the couch

"I'll make us some tea" I suggested as I made my way to his kitchen

He sat on the couch with his head in his hand when I came back to hand him his mug.

"You ok?" I asked softly as I sat down next to him

"got a bit of a headache" he lifted his head to look at me.

I handed him his tea and rested my head on his shoulder, he planted a kiss on my head and we both sank into the couch. He ended falling asleep so I gently pried the mug from his hands and pulled a blanket over the both of us and went to sleep next to him.

*ADULT CONTENT AHEAD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

*House's point of view*

My eyelids fluttered open and I looked around the room, I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I looked down and Emma's head was resting on my lap, I smiled softly down at her, the clock read 4:10am so I tried to get some more sleep.

"House" Emma whispered in my ear, waking me up with her angelic voice.

"What, what's going on?"

"Well, someone's awake" she motioned down to my lap, yep I had a boner.

"Not, not my fault your so beautiful" I smirked at her and pulled her closer to me so I could kiss her.

"You want to sort that out or you need some help?" she wiggled her eyebrow at me.

"Think I'm gonna need some help"

*Emma's point of view*

I had to wake Greg up because his little Greg was also awake.

*cringe*

I unbuckled his belt and zipped his flies down, he lifted himself so he could pull his jeans and boxers down.

I miscalculated his size, he was in no way a mini Greg!

I ran my hand over his cock a couple of times to tease him, I gently lowered my mouth onto the tip of his cock and sucked,

He let out a long low moan and pushed my head further down, his full length was now in my mouth, I bobbed up and down causing him to moan louder, he started to jerk his hips causing me to swallow more.

His jerks were getting messier which meant he was nearing an orgasm, his cock hardened which meant he was about to cum.

But it was ruined by a knock at the door.

"Ignore it and they'll go away" House whispered

I ignored it and continued pumping his cock with my hand just as he was about to orgasm the front door flew open.

"For the love of god" House threw his head back and came on my hand, Cuddy stood there by the door in shock.

"Normally when someone doesn't answer it means they want to be left alone" House grumbled as he pulled up his boxers.

"Normally if someone doesn't answer the day after having a heart attack it means something is wrong" Cuddy hissed back.

*House's point of view*

Cuddy was really starting to piss me off, I'm fine why cant she just leave me alone?

All I want to do is relax and spend sometime with my Girlfriend.

"I'm fine, as you can see" I looked from Emma to Cuddy

"You could have rang him if you were worried" Emma remarked and Cuddy looked embarrassed

"I'll leave you two alone then, House I'll see you in a couple of days"

"Actually I'm coming back today, I'm fine and I need a couple of things from my office and my bike" I replied as Emma shuffled in her seat next to me

"House you've just had a heart attack"

"last time I checked you were my boss not my mother, I feel fine so I'm going to work now please get out of my apartment" I replied

"Fine" She huffed and stormed out of my apartment.

"You're really going back to work?" questioned Emma

"Yeah I feel fine" I kissed her to reassure her

"Fine, but I'm coming with you" she kissed me back and we both jumped in the shower.