Part 1

Omg it's him! Stay calm, stay calm..

You thought to yourself as you saw your biggest crush and some of his classmates walking past, going to their next class. Your best friend, Stephanie, nudged you and smiled cheekily. You shushed her but she made it even obvious. He didnt saw you, that was the usual, but seeing him was enough to make your day right.

The most good looking and nicest guy in your heart. His hair was always perfect and his perfect-eyesight eyes were always twinkling and shining. He was a little buff but he wasnt as tall as other boys in your school, but definitely taller than you. However, your heart always beat really fast like a speeding car whenever he was around you. This wonderful person is no other than, Chanyeol.

He was older than you by a year. You had a crush on him eversince Isaac, Stephanie's boyfriend, introduced him to you. Chanyeol is Isaac's best friend. You thought of him as an eyecandy at first but your love for him shoot up when you saw him laughed for the first time. It was so beautiful and it felt like there were stars all over him. His wings would just magically appear so gracefully and he would look like a very charming angel. You would stare at him unknowingly when he laughed until Stephanie nudged you to gain conscious. A plus point would be that he is a student leader and the captain of his soccer team.

"Naomi, let's go. We're going to be late for science class." Stephanie interrupted your thoughts. You rushed with her to the second floor to your class.

"Naomi, you're here. Can i talk to you for a while?" You went up to Mr Greg, who was sitting at his desk, while Steph followed you behind. "I've forgotten to tell you yesterday that i have selected you for a science competition today. Will u be able to make it?" You smiled widely. You love science, especially biology. You love how interesting the human body is and how wonderful the world is. Your smiled immediately dissappeared when Steph whispered to you.

"You've forgotten that today's Tuesday." Your eyes widened. "Umm, Mr Greg, im afraid i cant make it. I have something on today." You said in a very nice and soft tone, hoping he would understand. He nodded and said "I understand. I shouldnt have told you at the very last minute. I'll find a replacement for you today. Anyway, there will be another one coming up next week on Thursday. Is it okay for you to attend?" You smiled and nodded, happy that he understood. You walked to your seat which was at the last row since you were one of the tall girls in the class.

"Why did Mr Greg call you? Are you in trouble?" Your table partner and closest guy friend, Shawn, asked. "Trouble? Hah, my mum will kill me if she knows im in trouble." Shawn chuckled before asking again why Mr Greg called you. "He wanted me to go for this science competition today but i cant." "Because today is Tuesday?" Shawn gave a smirk before laughing. You had told him how special Tuesdays were to you but he would make fun of it sometimes.

Tuesday was always a special day eversince you get to know Chanyeol. His soccer team would play against another team in a stadium near your house and you have never missed any match before. You would look at him play and sometimes squeal silently whenever his leg muscle would show. He would also sometimes accidentally trip and you would find it strangely cute. You would always sit at a place that was not so revealing as you didnt want him to know that you came to see his every match. When the match is over, you would dash out of the stadium and rush home, convenient as it was nearby your house.

You have tried to bring Steph along but Tuesdays were a different meaning for her. Tuesdays means that she would go on dates with Isaac. She would go to the beach, a restaurant, or maybe an arcade but the best thing was that she doesnt have to pay a single cent since Isacc was a rich kid. People say that she was just after his money, but they dont know how much she loves him, having to sacrifice her liver for him when he was critical. No one knew about it except for him, Steph, both their parents and you.

As the school bell rang, you packed your things and got ready for a great match. You loved Tuesdays as teachers had made an agreement that they would not give homeworks to let the students revise on their own, but obviously students will take that for granted. "Bye, Steph. Have fun!" You bid her goodbye when you saw Isaac coming in through the door. You smiled to yourself and hummed a random tune while you walk to the stadium with delight.