Part 6

You woke up the next morning to the sound of a chair being dragged. "Oops sorry.. Didnt mean to wake you up.." Steph said softly as she pulled out a chair to sit down. "I've brought you some soup my mum made this morning." Isaac placed the soup on the table next to your bed. "Do you want some now?" You refused her offer. "How are you feeling?" Isaac asked. "Better i guess.." You replied in a weak tone. Steph and Isaac exchanged looks as they knew that you were still missing Chanyeol. "We'll be leaving soon for school so we will be back to visit you in the evening." You nodded your head. "Is your driver driving us to school?" Steph asked Isaac. "Yeah. He should be here by now. You girls can have a little chat while i call him." Isaac took out his phone and went out of the ward. Steph look at you with her face worried. "Are you sure you feel better?" You gave her a smile to ensure that you did really feel better. "Yes. I do feel better." She smiled upon hearing your words. "Oh yes! Before i forgot, here. Remember these?" She took out a very familiar white envelope and a small box. Your hand trembled as it neared the items. Tears already started forming in your eyes as your memory flashbacked to the time when Chanyeol gave you those things. By that time, Isaac called out Steph that his driver already arrived. "Try not to cry too much. Stay strong okay?" Steph said before she left with Isaac. You opened the envelope once they were gone. You read the letter that was handwritten from him.

Dear Naomi,

By this time, i probably wouldnt be in this world anymore. I know that you should know about this earlier but i just cant seem to have the courage to tell you that i'll be gone. It makes me feel disheartened to see you cry. I really wish that my life was longer so that i could spent my precious time with you, to know you better. I first know you when Steph introduced you as her best friend. When i laid my eyes on you, you were like a beautiful princess. I still remember when i first heard you sing in the karaoke room. I felt like i was listening to a talented angel. Remember that time when i called your name when you attended my soccer game but you just ran away? I was so happy that you came to my game so i had a sudden boost of confidence but it all shattered when you ignored me. I thought you didnt like me but i was wrong. I got to know from Steph when i messaged her that your mother was strict from and from there, i also told her about my departure but i made her promised not to tell you. I hope you wont get mad at her for keeping that secret from you.. Anyway, i just want to tell you that i'll be in your heart forever. I love you.

From your beloved,
Chanyeol

You hugged the letter close to your chest. Your eyes were like a leaking pipe that keeps dripping non stop. You kept the letter and opened the lid of the box. To your surprise, there was a white bracelet that had your name on it with a heart beside it. You had a dejavu as that bracelet was what you imagined Chanyeol to give you. It was not exactly the same because there was his name beside the heart which makes it look like Chanyeol ♥ Naomi. You wore it and it fits you perfectly. There was also a photograph that was turned in the box. You picked it up and read the note. The first and only picture we took on your birthday.. You turned the photograph and saw the picture of you and him together. You both had a birthday hat on the head and there were cream on Chanyeol's face. His arm was over your shoulder but you both didnt seem to be awkward with each other because you two were having so much fun. You sighed. I miss you, Chanyeol.. I guess this is how our love story ends..

~End~