Chapter 1

*i do not own any of these characters. I do however own Brooke and a few other characters that will be in the book later on. Thanks you!:)*

Chapter 1

Brooke POV

"Brooke! Dinner is ready!" My dad, Remus Lupin, yelled from down stairs."Coming dad!" I yelled back. I started to run down the stairs. "Ouch! Holy shit!" I yelled as I fall all the way down the stairs. "Brooke Lupin! Watch your mouth!" Dad scolded me. "Sorry... oh! We. Have. Guests...Umm. Hello." I said with a small wave as I looked at the family of red heads. "Hello dear! I'm Molly Weas-" that's all I heard because I was crushed into a bone crushing hug. *crunch*. "Mum!! Your killing her!" Yelled one of the red headed kids. "Oh sorry dear. You must be Brooke!" She said happily. Umm... ya that's me!" I replied with a smile. "Great! well let me introduce everyone! I'm Molly, this is Arthur, that's Percy, that Fred and George, and that's Ronald and Ginny! Arthur and I have two more children named Bill and Charlie but they are not here as you can see!" mrs. Weasley said with a sweet smile. "Oh! it's lovely to meet everyone!" I said. "Now Brooke please take a seat." My dad said dully. We all ate until we were very full. The food seemed better than usual. "Um dad?" I said. "Yes dear?" he said. "I have a question about the..."I started as I noticed everyone staring at me. "...um. The food." I finished. "Oh you don't like it sweetheart?!? I'm so sorry I didn't know what you liked!" Mrs. Weasley said looking very sad. "Oh! You made it! That explains why it's so good! I was just wondering why because my dad isn't a very good cook!" I chuckled. Everybody started laughing even my bad cook of a father. "Well we had better get going!" Mrs. Weasley said. "Mum!!" The twins yelled sounding very angry. "Fred! George! stop being rude. The Lupin's probably don't want us here any longer." She said sternly. "Molly! Really I don't mind at all!" my dad said. No no we have things to do our selfs. But thanks!" She said and gathered all of her children and lefts. "Well that was weird." I mumbled. *knock knock*. "Can you get that sweetie." My dad called from his office. "Sure" I replied. i opened the door to find an old man with a long white beard. "Dad!!" I yelled. What he came running down the stairs to find me and the old guy that stood in our door way. "Albus!" My dad cried. "Please! Please! Come in!" He finished. "Ah! why thank you Remus." the old man replied cheerfully. "Now what can I do for you Albus?" my dad said "Well I think it is time for us to tell miss Brooke here something." The old guys said looking very happy. "Well alright let's tell her then!" said my dad. He smiled when he saw my confused look. "What are you talking about?" I finally said. "Well I am Albus Dumbledore. And your father I would like to tell you something very... Important." Dumbledore say with a smile on his face. What it going on.

*well that's it! I hope that you liked it. If there is anything that you think I should do better in the next chapter. Please do not hesitate to say so! Thank you!!*