Chapter 9

The year had already gone by so fast. We were all packing up when Carrie and I heard yelling from stairs. "Just stay away from her okay!!" I heard a voice that I thought to be Lee. "I'll do what I want thanks!" I think it was Oliver?

"Fine! Do what you want. But when you have a broken leg, do not blame us." That had to be Fred. "Why!" Now I knew it was Oliver.

"Because Brooke is still upset about what you did to her. That's why she won't talk to you this year." Fred said.

That's true. I just didn't want to be mean.

"I think that your brother is just mad that she like me and not him." Oliver said. "Oliver! Maybe if you worried more about Quidditch and not Brooke, then we might have a better chance at winning that stupid cup that YOU always complain about."

Okay. That wasn't Lee or Fred. In fact. It was a girl. Angelina Johnson to be exact.

She was standing up for me.

"Now leave Brooke alone! She didn't do anything to you Oliver. Shove. Off." Angelina said anger in her voice. She started stomping up the stairs.

"Hey Angelina! Um, thanks for standing up for me..." I said kind of being shy in case it was not to defend me, but to make them shut up. Which it had.

"Oh! No problem! Oliver shouldn't pretend that he owns you." She said.

So it was for me. "Maybe we should hang out next year!" I suggested. "Ya! I'll write you this holiday!" Angelina said.

"Great! Thanks again Angelina." I said before going back to my room. But she stopped me before I could walk in.

"You can just call me Ange of you want?" she said then bit her lip. Instantly embarrassed she said that. "Sure! Bye Ange!" I said waving. Angelina waved back. I ran into my room, grabbed my trunk and ran out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I was on the train I started looking for the twins. "Hey Brooke! Want to sit with me?" I herd Oliver say.

I stopped, turned around to face a grinning Oliver, looked him up and down a few times, and said, "No thanks."

I smiled sweetly and skipped off. All of Oliver's friends started laughing at him. But I didn't turn around I just kept going.

thinking I saw Fred and George but walked passed them slightly. I started to back up whn I ran into something. Or someone.

I guess it was a someone because they ran into me to and they fell right on top of me. "Sorry!" He said.

A rather cute he said. He got up quickly and held out his hand for me too. "Sorry!" He said again. "It's fine!" I said.

"I'm Brooke Potter." I said extending my hand. "Blake Mathews." he said shaking my hands.

"I'm really sorry." Blake said again. "It's fine!" I said giggling. "Are you coming Brooke?" I heard George yelled from down the hall of the train. "Um, I think your, um, boyfriend wants you." Blake said looking sad.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said with a small laugh. Why do people keep thinking that. At least Blake found out before we even really met. "Really?!? Well your boyfriend is really lucky."

He said. "I don't have a boyfriend." I said grinning. "Are you kidding me?!? a beautiful girl like you!" He said. "I guess but I'm really not that beau-" I started.

"Brooke hurry up!!" George yelled again. "Well you should get going." Blake said slightly sad again.

"Ya... We should hang out sometime!" I told Blake. "Ya! That sounds cool! I'll write sometime." He said. "Okay! Well, I should go. Talk to you later." I said.