~[Chapter 2]~

It had been a few weeks since the semester had started and the weekend was about to start. "Eijirou? why aren't you packing some things to go home with" Kaminari asked with curiosity, "Oh everyone is staying in the dorms over the weekend.. like a sleepover! you should stay too" The red head says his smile unfailing to leave his face.

"really? you guys wouldn't mind?" The older smiles and stops packing his things and proceeds to message his parents over the phone. "Alright!" the blond does a thumbs up to the other "i can stay!"

---~---~---~---

{ 9:49pm }

Kaminari walks downstairs in his Pikachu Onesie and was greeted by a group of students all sat up in sleeping bags in a circle. "Hey Kaminari I saved you a spot" Eijirou pats the space next to him and Kaminari drags his sleeping bag into the spot, sitting down on it.

The blonde looked around at who he knew the names of.. "Hitoshi ,hes another kid who got moved to the hero course, currently sat laughing next to Mashirao. Ashido sat with Yayarozou, Ochako and Hakagure I think then theres Katsuki, Midoriya and Shoto sat together and a few others I dont know" He thought to himself looking around at everyone.

"Alright lets let the fun begin!" Kyoka shouted real hyped. 

The group began playing truth or dare, truths required a lie detector that you put your hand on and if you lie it shock you, "who's first for the game" Kyoka chuckled to herself, "YOU" she pointed directly at Hitoshi, who proceeded to sigh and shuffle towards Mashirao "uh truth i guess" he mumbles and puts his hand on the lie detector. Ochako looks around "anyone got a question for him?" Katsuki smirked and looked over to him.

"So you and Tail kid fuckin'?"

Hitoshi tenses up and blush appeared on his face "N-no you weirdo" the machine counted down and zapped the purple haired boy "Ow!-" everyone laughed.

---~---~---~---

Most people chose dares to avoid being zapped by the machine. "Kaminari its your turn" Tsuyu said to him with a grin, The yellow haired boy did not like that grin. "Dare I guess.." he said with a slight nervousness "any takers.. no? then i dare you to kiss the person to your left!" she chuckled looking at the person next to Denki. 

"W-w-what!?" Kaminari abruptly stood up and went to run out, but ended up getting tackled by Mina. "C'mon electric boy kiss the prince of rocks" Pinky smirked and wiggled her eyebrows, "N-no i've only known him a few weeks!" the blonde boy stood up with embarrassment "I could substitute for kirishima-" Todoroki and Bakugo both say in unison, blush and look down. 'i'm loosing my mind!-' Denki thinks to himself as he walks off.

Eijirou disappointingly watches as the older walks away, he sighs. "s-sorry Kiri i tried~" Mina laughed awkwardly and kept apologising the whole night.

---~---~---

{Saturday Morning}

Kaminari woke up to a knock at the door, he got out of bed and noticed.. 'Wheres kirishima?' he blushed thinking about last night and opened the door- It was Shoto. "Uhm.. hi"

"Oh hey, Shoto right?" the blonde smiles even though hes tired, "Y-yes thats me I just wanted to..uh" he stops himself mid sentence and walks into the room cornering Kaminari againts a wall. The shorter male starts to breath and blush heavily at Todoroki's actions, "Uhm.. shoto.. mmph-!" the blonde was quickly cut off by the half n' half's soft lips meeting Kaminari's untouched ones. 

---~---~---~---

End Of Chapter 2

what did you think? I Hope you all enjoyed.

Oof like the cliffhanger? -  hehe yes cold n' spicy and bakugon like Pikachu.

Do you want this to be smut or not?

[ Original image at: https://www.zerochan.net/1947463 ]

{638 word count}