Imagine....(new character)

• LANCE TUCKER •
You walked into the gym as usual for you everyday workout. As you did a flip (bc idk what gymnastics things are called) you saw one person that you were not in the mood for, lance mother fuckin tucker

, as you were about to do more things he came up to you "hello gorgeous" he said as you rolled you eyes "what do you want lance?" You ask in annoyance "look can we just talk please" as you jump off the beam thing (idk what that's called bare with ...

, as you were about to do more things he came up to you "hello gorgeous" he said as you rolled you eyes "what do you want lance?" You ask in annoyance "look can we just talk please" as you jump off the beam thing (idk what that's called bare with me here) you went up to him "talk about what! Huh?, about how you almost hurt me!" You yelled at him as he put his head down "look it was by accident, but I didn't mean too it just happened out of no where" you then laughed. "Oh so that girl didn't kiss you?" He nodded his head 'yes' "lance look me in the eye and tell me you love me and want to marry me because no at days I can't trust you anymore" "y/n...." "no you had a chance and you screwed up" you whispered as you left the building You heard him scream "FUCK!!!!!" as he threw his water bottle on the floor.

So this one was interesting. Hope you enjoyed and have a good day 😝