I just wanted you to be happy | Sebastian Stan Pt.1

Y/N's POV
"So Sebastian, what shall we do on this fun day" I laughed as he looked at me smiling "well how about we go to an amusement park" I raised my eyebrow at him "oh no, you know I don't like roller coasters" I said while falling onto his bed and he doing the same after me "well it will be fun and it's you birthday in 4 days" "fine!" I groaned.

"Ok so we got on a thousand rides let's go on 5 more" Seb stated "you said that last time" I laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry" he told Jackie a girl from school who bullies me "oh it's ok see you later Sebastian and......y/n" she said all sweet and fake uhh I hate her.

Sebastian's POV
As Jackie left I noticed y/n wasn't there anymore, I turned around and saw her sitting on a bench messing with her ring her mom gave her before she died. "Hey you okay?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" she replied but I knew she was lying "come on let's go get drunk" I said then she laughed. "Hey Sebastian!" Someone yelled I turned around and saw Jackie running towards me and y/n, "oh hey what's up?" I ask "um I think you dropped this" she said handing me a paper, I opened it and it said if I wanted to hangout with her which she added her phone number too.

I looked up at her and smiled. "Hi Seb I'll be okay" y/n told me, I have her a look saying 'are you sure' and she nodded towards Jackie and I went running towards her. I turned around and waved at y/n.

Part 2 is coming out tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed 😊