Happy Birthday Sebastian | imagine

So In honor of today being the lovely, beautiful and amazing Sebastian Stan's birthday I decided to make a imagine about it soooo ENJOY!

Y/n's POV

Since it is Sebastian's birthday today I decided to wake up a bit early to do something special for him and well I love him so much. I got up from bed trying not to wake him up, I went to go check on our 1 year old son Luca and he was awake "hey baby, can you guess what day it is it's Daddy's birthday, you wanna help mommy?" I ask he nodded yes.

We went into the kitchen to make breakfast in bed and figured what to plan. When I finally finished I walk towards me and seb's shared room and gently shake him, his groaned and opened his eyes a little "Hey" he mumbled "happy birthday" I laughed a little at how sleepy he was from last night. We went to celebrate with his friends before coming to Romania to visit his mom. "Come on Seb wake up we have things to do today" I semi whispered but all I heard from him was "uhhhhh" he grabbed my waist and pulled me in front of him and kissed me "I love you" he mumbled "and I love you too but I have something planned but first breakfast time"  our son came running to Sebastian "daddy!" "Hey bud, come on let's go eat" he started tickling Luca and laughing the whole time.

——————————————————————-
"Today has been amazing, thank you y/n" Seb said while he planted a kiss on your head "I just wanted this to be special for you and plus your mom might be waiting to long for us we better walk a little faster" I laughed then pick up Luca tickled him a little bit to hear the little laugh he has that is the same as Sebastian and said "come on Luca let go see grandma!"

Sebastian's POV

When we got to my mom me and her were talking while watching y/n play with Luca on the grass "you pick a good woman right there and made a beautiful family" she  said "hmm" I answered I was a little not paying attention and she noticed and hit me arm "y/n you both love each other so so much and plus she is perfect for you" "thanks mom" "happy birthday Sebastian"

A/N: well I don't know about y'all but after looking over I have to say this awwwwwww lol and happy birthday Sebastian. Someday I wish to meet him but where I leave don't have comic com conventions to meet people but one day I probably will meet him