Baby~

Warning: //Mpreg//

[If you don't like them, don't read, thanks.:)))]

Also, again, I didn't know wtf to call this. Smh.

"This is so stressful..." Jungkook whined, looking at the home magazines that were sprawled all over the table and floor.

"Tell me about it... Who knew designing a house would be this difficult." Taehyung shook his head, watching another magazine fly through the air. Taehyung gathered the object, thrown by his pregnant husband, and flipped through the pages. "There's nothing good in any of these dumb magazines." He chucked the poor papers at the wall, scoffing afterward. "This is a mess."

Jungkook groaned, "I know, we'll clean it up after we go to the home store" He mumbled.

"The hoe store?" Taehyung lifted his eyebrow, mishearing his husband.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "The home store. Home." He emphasized the 'M', rolling his eyes.

"Woah, sorry I misheard." He scoffed, standing up and walking to get his keys. He stood by the door. "Are you coming?" Taehyung asked boredly.

Jungkook glared at his husband once more. "I'm seven months pregnant, and you think I can get up on my own?"

"Oh, come on." He scoffed and walked over to help his husband. "You can't do anything by yourself, can you? You're so incompetent and helpless, my god."

"Excuse me?! You are the one who stuck your dick up me without a condom!" Jungkook screamed, trying to get up on his own.

"That's because we wanted a child!" Taehyung argued back, helping Jungkook to his feet.

Once Jungkook was standing on his own, he walked pass Taehyung and to the door. "I'll be in the car." He spoke bitterly.

As soon as Jungkook left the house Taehyung knew he fucked up. He let his stress get the best of him and he was a jerk to both of his babies. "I should apologize..." Taehyung locked up the shared apartment and walked to the garage. He approached his car and hopped in the driver's seat. "Hey, Kookie..." He turned around and saw that the young boy was crying. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" You, you idiot. Taehyung thought to himself. He immediately felt even more guilty. "I'm sorry I s-"

"Is that really what you think?" Jungkook's voice cracked, looking at Taehyung with teary eyes.

"What-?"

"That I'm incompetent and helpless...?"

"No," Taehyung leaned over and put his hand on Jungkook's cheek, wiping away the tears. "Baby, I didn't mean that-"

"But you're right! I can't do one simple thing without needing help." Jungkook turned away from Taehyung's hold. "I'm useless."

"No, you're wrong. I was wrong. Look what you did a couple of weeks ago! You designed the whole entire floor plan of our house!" His face softened. "You're creating a baby, for Christ's sake, Kookie... Our baby." Taehyung put his hand back on Jungkook's cheek and kissed him softly. "You are not useless, Kookie. You are my husband and I love you so much, okay?"

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung let go of him and started up the car, driving to the home decoration store. They listened to soft piano music because Taehyung said it would nourish the baby. And who was Jungkook to not listen to something that could help his baby?

When they arrived, Jungkook hopped out. Mindful of his stomach, he ran to the doors. "As much of a stress this is, I will always love decorating." He told Taehyung, with a huge smile on his face.

"Are you gonna be in charge of decorating our daughter's room? Cause I'm not as creative as you."

Jungkook gasped, "Of course I'll decorate her room!" He ran to the baby section and gawked at everything they had. "Oh my god, I'm so excited to have her..." Jungkook started to tear up again.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and pulled him into a careful hug. "I'm so glad you are carrying our baby." Taehyung's eyes sparkled.

"Yeah, well I'm not. This baby is messing with my mind. As much as I love her, she's been making me an emotional mess."

"I don't love you any less, Kooks." Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook in for a long kiss.

***

Short, short, short, short, short, short. I'm sOrRy!

But, I like pregnant Kook. XD It's cute, right?

Anyways, I tried. I hope you enjoyed. :)))