Burnt Tomato Soup and Dirty Grilled Cheese pt. 2

You guys wanted a pt 2 so... Here ya go, I hope you enjoy. :P

Also... Smut warning.

Um, my first smut so... I hope it isn't cringy. I had my cousin jaybug626 Help me edit the smut and tell me it wasn't as cringy as I thought it was. But- You know. First smut. :P

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in a train station, both snacking on some chips they bought with Jungkook's extra money. The two initiated little conversation, not wanting it to get awkward or to offend the other. So they sat in silence, the noise that came from the chip bag easing some of their nerves. They watched the train come and go, the crowds entering and leaving the train in chaos.

When Jungkook ran out of chips he sighed, he honestly didn't know what he was gonna do for the time his house was being under construction, he'd just have to live like Taehyung for a few months give or take. He stood up from the bench the two were currently on and threw away his empty chip bag. He waddled back, taking out his phone as he sat down.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook carefully, watching his movements and wondering: If he had no one, then how did he survive this long? Does he even have a job? "What are you planning on doing?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook perked his head up from his phone with furrowed eyebrows. "Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Don't you have a job?" Taehyung asked, bringing his legs up and setting them on the bench. He hugged his knees as he watched the people come and go from the train.

"Yeah, I have a job. I don't have to go until Monday though. It's Friday, still the weekend." He paused. "I-I uh, have some money we can buy food with- but, um... Where- where are- where are we gonna- sleep?" Jungkook asked, feeling anxious at this new lifestyle he has to live for a couple of months.

Taehyung looked at the boy with pity in his eyes. "These rich kids..." Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, "I'm sorry. I've never been homeless before." He scoffed, rolling his eyes then looking the other way. "Where are we sleeping?" Jungkook asked again.

"Where ever, really." Taehyung shrugged, putting his feet back to the train station floor. "We could break into-"

Jungkook's eyes widened, looking to Taehyung. He shook his head rapidly. "Absolutely no breaking into places, stealing stuff, or any criminal activity when i'm staying with you. Is that clear?"

"Then where are we gonna sleep, smartie?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"I can ask my boss if we can stay at my work, I'll tell him everything that happened? And I'll tell him you've been living with me so that you can stay there, too. I'm sure he'll let us." Jungkook shrugged.

"Okay..." Taehyung spoke hesitantly. "What about food? Will he feed us, as well?"

"I have money, it's all good." Jungkook gave him a smile, then he realized he still doesn't know the older's name. "If we're gonna be with each other for a couple months, I gotta know your name."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh..." He paused, he looked like he was thinking for a moment before answering. "Park Seokjin. That's my name if you must know."

"Don't lie to me." Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Tell me your real name."

Taehyung looked over, "That is my real name, M'not lyin." He looked away.

"I know you're lying, just tell me your real name."

"Fine. Kim Taehyung." He spoke, rolling his eyes. "But if you turn me in-"