Part 2

The week passes slowly, Louis gets a piece of bread a day and a glass of water, he's let out once a day to use the bathroom. He doesn't see Harry but he knows Harry can see him, by the camera in the ceiling.By the end of the week Louis has eaten only one piece of bread and Harry's guilt is becoming to much to handle, Harry watches as Louis refuses food, watches Louis sob, his tears and his innocent blue eyes. Watches as he wakes up from nightmares, panic attacks that cause him to pass out. Harry doesn't know what's gotten into him but he's angry about it, angry at himself for having these feelings towards Louis. Harry acknowledges that Louis is one of the most gorgeous boys he's ever laid eyes on, knows he's got feelings towards him but he doesn't understand why. Harry is nine years Louis senior and has the complete urge to wrap Louis up in cotton wool and keep him safe forever.

"Boss?" Drew interrupts Harry whose been staring at the security screen for the past hour, hauled up in his office, just watching Louis.

"Mm" Harry acknowledges.

"We've found Troy" Drew says.

Harry looks up, he knew it was a matter of time.

"Where?" Harry asks.

"Jamaica" Drew says.

Harry sighs.

"We have his phone and hotel details" Edward says as he walks in with George, Scott, Jax and Andy trialling behind.

"What would you like us to do boss? Kill Louis?" Jax asks hesitantly, it's no surprise to Harry the boys have taken a liking to the kid, talking as nicely as they can and trying to help Louis be more comfortable. It's safe to say they've all grown fond of he kid and feel heavy about leaving him in he basement.

Harry whips his head around to look Jax in the eyes.

"We're not killing him" Harry says.

"Boss, you.....you can trust us" Scott says sincerely.

"I know, I know, I just...." Harry sighs.

"We get it Haz" Drew says.

And that's enough for Harry, he nods then and turns to work mode, his team know him and respect his feelings, they know him enough to know he's falling for Louis.

"We might not actually be killing Louis but Troy doesn't need to know that, get me Louis, get me an empty gun and get me a video call with Troy" Harry says and they all slip into action immediately.

Five minutes later and Troy's face is up on the big screen in Harry's office. Harry takes his suit jacket off and his white dress shirt is impeccably crisp, he sits down on the front of his desk facing the TV, his boys by his side.

"Well, well, well, look who found me then" Troy laughs.

"Troy" Harry says coldly.

"You must have known you wouldn't catch me Harry, I'm much smarter than that, you'll never get to me" Troy says smugly.

"You deceived me Troy, you stole from me and I don't forget things like that, nor do I forgive, you must know that" Harry says calmly.

"I know more than you think Harry, that's how I outsmarted you" Troy laughs.

"Did you now, well, did you know that I had been having you tailed for 17 months? That I knew your next move before you? That I was playing along with your game the entire time?" Harry asks smirking.

Troys face seems to pale, before he can respond Louis is then brought into the room by Jax, Harry notes Louis looks severely underweight, tired and sick. He has a job to do right now though and pushes his concerned thoughts aside. He grabs Louis from Jax's hold, a little harshly but he needs to show Troy he means business, Louis whimpers, he's gagged and his hands are still tied in front of himself.