Chapter 10: All of the good girls act so good

*Brendons P.O.V*

Well let me start off by saying, what I'm about to say might not happen, but it could. What is this thing you might ask, well... since Claire has shown inprovments if this keeps going on like this she can get out, but there's a catch. Someone would have to take her in until she can get started with everything. And the someone is, drum roll. ME!! I'll be the one to take Claire in, its like I adopted a kid except the kid is the same age as me. I don't want to tell Claire for many reasons but I really hope she can keep going on like this, without pretending.
She's such an amazing person. We've all done fucked up things, in fact I dont really go by what she's done, I dont care anymore. She would never do it again so why should it matter. I love her for who she is. Speaking of love, I've been in my car acting like the most annoying white girl celebrating over when she said I love you. Like I died.
But its hard not to love her. If I would've met her before all this ever happened I would've fallen for her then probably. Whoever her parents are are idiots for doing that, so technically its there fault. Ok I need to stop thinking about all this and get home, I need to work on some music.
I really hate driving, its so annoying. All you can focus on is the road. That's kind of hard when you can only focus on the love of your life. I hear screaming all around, but its too late when I look to my side. I'm met by DARKNESS.

 I'm met by DARKNESS

(Should I add GIFS...this one kind of relates to the driving but I'll find better ones)
*Claires P.O.V*

Something doesn't feel right. I pace around my room biting my nails, thinking about the feeling.
"Claire," Sarah appears at my door. I stop pacing and look at her, she has worry in her eyes.
"Yes, is something wrong," I try to say calmly but I cant shake the feeling.
"Miss Jackson, Brendon was in a terrible accident and is in critical condition. Now I'm not allowed to do this, but when they were pulling him out he was saying your name," when she said that it felt as if my heart was replaced by thousands of knives. That my brain was no longer there. That all the heat in the room went cold.
"I-is h-he al-alive," I stutter trying to keept he tears in, but trip on my breathing.
"Yes, and I'm having Tom bring you to the hospital to see him, I know you two were close," Sarah allows me to exit and I walk oit wiping the tears that managed to escape.
They don't even handcuff me or anything. This is the first time I will be outside though I can't really see considering all the tears in my eyes. It gets harder to breath as I think the worse. What if I'm never able to see him again.
I'm led to a black car and gently pushed in the seat. I sit with my hands in my lap and stare at them. Tears start dropping down into my hands as the car starts moving.
"Miss Jackson, please buckle," I don't even feel myself moving but I manage to buckle up. The car starts driving pretty fast, probably because there may not be much time. We arrive at the hospital 10 minutes later me thinking the whole way.
Tom opens my door and places a hand on my back, leading me in. In the waiting room I see a lot of people all with worried faces on their face.
"We're here for Brendon Urie," the nurse points to the waiting room with all the people in it. We find a seat a take it. I stay quiet the whole time not wanting to talk, until a very tall guy with brown hair comes over.
"You said your here for Brendon who are you," the guy asks tearing up a bit.
"Brendon is Claire's doctor at the institution and Brendon asked for her, so we are here," Tom explains. I keep my head down the whole time so he doesnt see me. He kneels down to where my eye level is making me look up at him. When I do his eyes widen.
"Your Claire Jackson," he asks, I nod. "I'm Dallon one of Brendons best friends, I know he means a lot to you, and you mean a lot to him. He's gonna make it I promise," he smiles with tears in his eyes still. I smile and nod to him.
"Urie," the nurse calls. Everyone in the waiting room perks up, meaning about 15 people. The nurse motions us to follow her which we do, Tom stays back giving me off to Dallon. We all reach a room and stop.
"Now he just came out of surgery, he's still asleep and make sure not to crowd him," none of us really listened as we all piled in to him.
There lays Brendon motionless, with wires all in him. His left side of his head has a line of stiches going across it.
Dallon and 2 other guys step up first to him as everyone else stands back.(Dallon, Kenney, and Dan) I cant move, it feels as if all my limbs lost feeling. I'm surprised I'm still standing.
"Hey buddy, its all ok we are all here for you. Your gonna be just fine," a guy with dirty blonde hair says. Dallon and the other guy whisper something to him and all go to the corner of the room.
Next 2 guys go up. One with colorful hair and a hat and the other with short hair. (Tyler and Josh) They also whisper things I cant hear. I block out everyine else until I'm the only one left who hasnt said anything.
I make my way to the bed and take his hand. "Brendon, its Claire. You have to wake up, I cant make it without you, you've done so much and I could never repay you for it. We all need you. Brendon we love you, I love you," I kiss his hand and put my head down. I hear everyone's sniffs and crying as I keep my head down.
Then my whole world is flipped, when I feel Brendons hand close on mine.

Hey guys how'd you like that. Didnt expect to see a crash did you. Well this is only the beginning. So I'm not gonna be able to write for a couple of days, but I might be able to sneak a little chapters in.

~Katelyn