Chapter 26: You know where to find me

*Brendons P.O.V*

"So what your telling me is you want a kid to come on tour with you," Ron, one of my producers ask.

"My kid, and yes I want to bring Taylor on tour. With Claire coming with us to perform, no one will be able to look after her," so if your not caught up then let me explain. I really want Taylor to come on tour with Claire and I but my producers aren't liking that idea since shes just a kid.

"What about school work, I mean shes a teenager, she will be a distraction," Ron says.

"Well shes one of the smartest kids out there. From her reviews that her old school gave, shes already working on next year classes so shes caught up. As for the distraction part, I inform you she is not a distraction," I protest.

"If this is the wrong call there will be consequences," Ron warns. "I promise you wont regret it."

Ron dismisses us from the meeting. I walk out meeting Zack by the door and we start to walk to the front. I wonder how Taylor will take this news. Ah I'm so excited about tour, it makes me want to jump up and down...but I cant. Its because of the stupid mediation I have to take. I hate taking it, it doesn't feel right. At least I' not taking it everyday, yet. Damn ADHD.

"Hey Bren you good," Zack asks while we get in the car. I shut the door before replying, "I just dont like taking this stupid medication, I dont feel like myself."

"It will be ok, sure it sucks but you'll get through it like you always do," he says before starting the car.

I lean my head and window and close my eyes. Sometimes I wish that I never did music just because of how calm I have to be during everything. Then again, music is my life. Performing on stage is one of the best feelings ever and I wouldnt give it up even if I have to take the stupid medicine.

~~~~~~~

"Taylor could you come here for a sec," I yell walking into the living room where Claire is. Taylor comes in smiling. "Well I have some good news, sit." She sits down waiting for me to continue. "So I talked to the management and they agreed for you to,come on tour with Claire and I, if you want," a scream erupts from Taylor and she ponces on me into a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," her voice gets higher every thank you. "Ahh I love you so much!"

"I love you too," she squeals then practically skips to her room. "I cant believe shes coming on tour with us...will she be going on stage for anything or is it she just comes with us," Claire asks.

"Time will only tell," I say. I look into her eyes and fall into a trance. Her beauty is astonishing. The way her eyes sparkle even in the shadows, they way her smile can brighten the room, everything about her is perfect. "Brendon stop staring," she blushes.

(Warning: You'll need holy water)

"Miss Jackson you have no idea how amazing you are, do you," I say getting a no in response. I stand up and hold my hand out for her to take which she does. I lead her to the studio away from Taylor because if she heard what's about to happen, she will never speak again.

"Brendon what are you doing,"I smirk to myself and pull her inside, locking the door. "Brendon," I cut her off by crashing my lips on hers. She jumps at first but quickly kisses back, wrapping her hands in my hair.

Things started getting heated faster then I thought because now all of our clothes, beside our underclothes, are on the floor. "Your not a virgin are you," she looks at me like I'm stupid. "No you idiot. I didmt have sex with the men that encountered me, I had a life before that."

I pounce myself on her, my bulge pressing against her making both me and her moan. I start uncliping her bra and throw it to the ground, never removing my lips from hers. She rubs me through my underwear making me grunt in pleasure. Not wanting to be teased anymore, I turn Claire over on the desk making her squeal.

"I hate being teased," I whisper seductively. "Then fuck me." I slide her underwear down slowly Rhea bring my hand to her ass and give it a slap. I reach over behind the computer and grab a condom, dont need any little ones running around.

I stand her up and twist the chair down then lightly push her down with my lips still on hers. She pulls down my underwear exposing my boner and I feel her grin on my lips. I tear the condom and slide it on. Without permission from Claire, I slide myself in making her gasp. I move slow at first, felling her tight walls cling against my member.

"Oh fuck Claire your so tight," I get a moan in response. "Go faster Brendon," she begs. Her wish is my command. I move faster until I'm going as fast as I can. Her moans and screams fill the room. I am so glad this room is soumd proof.

"Brendon I'm gonna cum oh my god," she grips the arms of the chair. I grab her by the waist and she clings on to my arms. Never coming out, I pick her up and continue to thrust into her standing up. Even though its slower, its a hell lot harder. I kiss her neck making sure to leave marks.

"Brendon," she screams. "Cum for me baby, do it," I whisper in her ear. I can feel her thick liquid spill out. After one more hard thrust, I pull out. Our foreheads touch and we pant. I kiss Clakre again before setting her down. I dispose the condom in the trash and grab a rag cleaning our mess.

"I love you Brendon," Claire says. I throw the rag on the desk and hold her close. "I love you more then anything Miss Jackson."

Sorry for the "innocent" minds out there. Yeah you know who you are. Well how was that. Just thoight to post this chapter since I had time.

~Katelyn