ii. never be alone.

NEVER BE ALONE!
@ghostlytozier

TITLE, (9/10) I like the title, it's short and sweet!

COVER, (8/10) It's super nice! I like how simple it is, I personally prefer simpler covers!

FACE CLAIM(S), (10/10) I haven't heard of Janae or Audreyana before so it's really refreshing to see completely new face claims!

SUMMARY, (8.5/10) It's very simple and straight to the point! I like how it didn't give too much away for what was going to unfold in the story!

PLOT, (7/10) I find the moving in with one of the boys plot overused but I haven't really seen one where the boy she moves in with is a dick like Ashton is. I think that's a nice touch the change the plot up a bit and I like how you're portraying him so far. Tbh I found the short meeting encounter between Faith and Luke extremely cute, the whole soda thing was adorable! The only thing I'm not too sure about is how Faith is feeling about the whole moving situation, you touched on it slightly but there wasn't a lot of detail to really explain it. I'm really excited to see what you do with the fanfic!

WRITING, (8/10) I feel like you're lacking a little detail when it comes to her surroundings and again how she feels. Other than that I think your writing isn't too bad!

OVERALL, 50.5/60 (84%) B

(rated by gibbonsofsummer )