In The End

Requested by DeathByPeebins
I hope you like it!
(p.s. I also kept the name cause it sounded cool lol)
~ • ~

Cooper Mium was seemingly your average high-school bully, with abusive parents and depression. So he took it out on others. Everyone learned to fear him, no-one dared bump into him or even look at him for fear that they would be harmed, but one day someone bumped into him in the halls, and that was the day he started to focus on one person in particular, (Y/n) (L/n).

At first, he was sure that he hated him/her, but after a few weeks, he had come to the slow and confusing realization that he actually quite liked (Y/n).. a lot.

But, never having real love in his life, he didn't know how to react, and things went astray. He went, as some would say, insane. Some days beating and harrasing (Y/n) a lot more than usual, and other days completely avoiding him/her.

It was confusing for the poor (h/c)-ette, but he/she was grateful for not being constantly beaten, at least.

Many weeks went by before he couldn't take it, the abuse from his parents was too much, and he ran to the only person he felt anything positive for, (Y/n).

Now, Cooper Mium was making his way to the (h/c)-ette's house, taking his own, more known route to his/her house. It took awhile, but he eventually made it to (Y/n)'s doorstep, knocking.

When he received no answer, he glared and banged his fist against the door loudly. Sure, it probably hurt to do that, but it got his/her attention. (Y/n) answered the door in a sleepy state, his/her hair was messy and he/she was wearing (f/c) pajamas.

Cooper scowled, briefly wondering who in their right mind wore pajamas while in high-school, but he brushed it off to stay on track.

"...What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked, his/her voice a bit groggy as he/she looked at him in confusion. The last thing he/she expected was to find his/her bully at his/her doorstep in the middle of the night.

"Let me in." the brunette said.

"W-What?"

"Let me in!" he snapped, making (Y/n) flinch back at the outburst, but he/she stood his/her ground, trying to act brave since her parents were on a trip until this weekend.

"No! Go away!" (Y/n) said sternly and went to shut the door, but Cooper shouldered his way inside, pushing the door open in the process.

(Y/n) yelped as he/she was pushed back as well and he/she ran to his/her room, grabbing the pocket knife he/she kept by his/her bed. It was the only weapon he/she had, but it would have to do.

He/she held the knife close as heavy footfalls were heard outside his/her bedroom door. He/she had taken a position behind his/her door, he/she planned to ambush the intruder when he walked in, but that plan didn't work.

The door flung open, hitting the weapon it of (Y/n)'s hand and sending it to his/her feet. Cooper heard this and acted quickly, turning and grabbing the (h/c)-ette's forearms so tightly that he/she swore that they'd bruise.

"Found you." Cooper sneered.

(Y/n) struggled to escape, but Cooper was much stranger than he/she was. "L-Let me go! You're hurting me!" he/she cried.

In one swift movement, (Y/n) was on the floor and his/her tormentor was glaring down at him/her. "You should've just let me in, (Y/n)." he said lowly, picking up the (h/c)-ette's former weapon.

(Y/n) was shaking at this point, his/her whole body trembling in fear of what was to come, almost all hope of escaping having fled from his/her mind. When the brunette got close enough, (Y/n) kicked his legs out from under him, sending his/her intruder to the floor.

He/she went to run out of the room when he/she felt a sharp pain in his/her leg, making him/her stumble and fall to the floor with a quick scream of pain. He/she turned on her back and saw Cooper grining as his attack was successful, he quickly moved himself to straddle (Y/n)'s waist and, without a moment of hesitation, he drove the blade into (Y/n)'s chest over and over until he/she stopped moving.

Cooper smiled down at him/her, panting slightly, and pressed his lips against the other's cold and unmoving ones.

He pulled away and said quietly, "I love you," before raising the bloodied knife to his throat and closed his eyes as he put pressure against his skin until it broke and red liquid began spilling out, accepting his fate. He pulled across the skin and smiled as his story was put to an end along with (Y/n)'s, silently promising to meet him/her in the afterlife.